The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 need advice

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jack the mainprize Posted - 08/05/2011 : 16:46:08
hey my female corn snake is pregnant and i was wundering does it matter if you dont have a lay box until ,say the day after her prelay shed. my snake hasnt shed yet so i still have time to set up properly before the shed

mod edit:signature removed please see thread http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15428

You also have 3 usernames registered can you let me know, by email gmac[AT]weneedcake.co.uk, what one you want to post from and I will have the others removed
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gingerpony Posted - 09/05/2011 : 23:14:57
for a snake that usually sheds well unaided, increasing the humidity can make the skin too soggy making it difficult to peel off and leaving patches
prolonged exposure to higher humidity can also cause RIs and other health problems so i'd personally wait till her pre-lay shed
QueenVic Posted - 09/05/2011 : 22:52:44
I used her shedding as a cue to put the box in, but then again she might appriciate somewhere humid to shed.
Its up to you basically :)
jack the mainprize Posted - 08/05/2011 : 18:43:04
good so i can set one up for her after her shed thanks

mod edit:signature removed please see thread http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15428

You also have 3 usernames registered can you let me know, by email gmac[AT]weneedcake.co.uk, what one you want to post from and I will have the others removed
eeji Posted - 08/05/2011 : 18:28:02
I don't put one in until after they've shed

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000