The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 Renza Exotics - Registered Breeder Programme

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Diesel1994 Posted - 01/05/2011 : 20:10:14
Some of you may now be aware of Renza Exotics, We are going to run a registered breeder programme, this will work by breeders phoning up and registering as a breeder, telling us the morphs they have/will have available and the price they want, the amount of money you get from each snake will be slightly lower than you would get from selling privatly but the benefit is that you can reach a much larger audience and sell your animals much quicker and easier, any questions please ask
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gingerpony Posted - 01/05/2011 : 21:16:55
very true, there's not much bigger audience than RFUK classifieds.....
also, some old fashioned or sceptical breeders (prolly including myself) would be wary of giving lots of details out about rare species or particularly high end morphs that they have......
gmac Posted - 01/05/2011 : 20:28:17
why would you get less return than selling privately and why would someone want to buy into that deal, and as most forum users are multi forum users i dont think you will get a larger audience through Renza exotics than you would by advertising on forum classifieds.

Also disagree with your statement regarding selling animals quicker and easier through your website, you cant guarantee that.

good luck anyway.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000