The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 Healthy Eggs?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
oakleyman18 Posted - 30/04/2011 : 14:30:52
Hi Everyone! Just a quick question, a few more eggs came, and most look snazzy, but the top one has a yellow fade on one side- do you think this one is infertile? Or will this yellowness go away with time? Thanks!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
oakleyman18 Posted - 30/04/2011 : 18:57:13
Must have been a MINIATURE snakie How long are they when they hatch?
eeji Posted - 30/04/2011 : 17:42:28
this is one of my clutches from last year, the tiny egg on the left hatched out fine so yours should be fine :D

oakleyman18 Posted - 30/04/2011 : 15:56:17
What are the main differences in variations around that temperature? I've heard that they hatch slightly faster at higher temps, but can also be more feisty, and eggs die at anything above 30C, but too cold and development is hampered... Opinions?
Doogle Posted - 30/04/2011 : 15:49:40
I try to stay nearer 27oC and they usually hatch around 60 days! But use this as a guide as can be 10 days eitherway!

oakleyman18 Posted - 30/04/2011 : 14:59:30
Yeah the one on the right does look a little dinky.. If he/she makes it, I shall have to think of a suitably plucky name!! As far as I'm aware, at about 28C it should take around 6 weeks, does anyone have any different experiences with hatch times?
Doogle Posted - 30/04/2011 : 14:53:10
They look good! The one at the back looks a little small but looks healthy on the pic!

And the little bit of yellow on the top one looks fine! Mine all look different! Good luck and a long wait!!
oakleyman18 Posted - 30/04/2011 : 14:34:14
Aaaaand forgot the image, sorry!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000