The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 gavid??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
emmajell Posted - 24/04/2011 : 12:52:17
right i have 3 males and 1 female in a Exo Terra Glass Terrarium and they all 3 males have had a go with her she not lookin alot bigger than norm i just wanna know what to do next e.g things needed, do i move her into different viv
pleae help

thanks
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gingerpony Posted - 25/04/2011 : 07:54:08
now that you've separated her i'd recommend you keep her in her own enclosure in the future.
emmajell Posted - 24/04/2011 : 19:45:58
well i have moved her to another viv will be gettin stuff for laybox first thing 2moz
gmac Posted - 24/04/2011 : 17:42:36
quote:
Originally posted by emmajell

the males have left her alone after a 3 week madness she is ok in there not being bothered is it still best to move her, i was lookin at incubators an seen this, Lucky Reptile Herp Nursery II - Incubator.
any good?

what it the best thing for her laybox

and i read them needing food more reguarly, i feed her every friday shall i feed her every 4 days?? shall i keep her on same size food if feeding more often

thanks

how do you know they have left her alone, i dont imagine you watch them 24 hours a day.

small tupperware box with moss in is fine as a laybox.

offer her a smaller mouse than she normally has after laying and then back to normal feeding do not give her food every 4 days she wont be able to digest each meal individually and may cause stomach problems
emmajell Posted - 24/04/2011 : 16:05:12
whats the best thing to use in laybox and shall i make the laybox dark
Invalid User Posted - 24/04/2011 : 15:49:18
Yes get her out of there still. Poor girl. I can only imagine how stressed she must be after beeing in their with 3 horny males :(

If she shed a few days ago she could lay anytime so get her in her own tank and give her a lay box.

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8724

emmajell Posted - 24/04/2011 : 15:32:59
just to add she shed a few days ago
emmajell Posted - 24/04/2011 : 15:21:21
the males have left her alone after a 3 week madness she is ok in there not being bothered is it still best to move her, i was lookin at incubators an seen this, Lucky Reptile Herp Nursery II - Incubator.
any good?

what it the best thing for her laybox

and i read them needing food more reguarly, i feed her every friday shall i feed her every 4 days?? shall i keep her on same size food if feeding more often

thanks
gmac Posted - 24/04/2011 : 14:03:30
what i would do next is seperate the female from the the males, she is being harrassed for sex constantly and she wont be appreciating it. I would also be making sure she has a laybox in with her after her next shed will help her if and when she lays.
emmajell Posted - 24/04/2011 : 13:18:48
right i have 3 males and 1 female in a Exo Terra Glass Terrarium and they all 3 males have had a go with her she lookin alot bigger than norm i just wanna know what to do next e.g things needed, do i move her into different viv
pleae help

thanks

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000