The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 first corn eggs of the season here

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gmac Posted - 21/03/2011 : 17:52:46
got our first lot of corn eggs incubating, from amel ht lavender hypo stripe ph anery x hypo mot stripe no know hets. 16 eggs cooking now, they are half buried in vermiculite, the photos were taken as we were just sorting them out.

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
MsThomson Posted - 27/05/2011 : 23:08:52
oh my...that ghost hatchling is absolutely lovely! you must be so pleased! really looking forward to the next set of photos coming up!
reptiledanny Posted - 27/05/2011 : 21:53:19
damn you for keeping the snow stripe g, if it was female would have made a wonderful girl for monty as she would be het for hypo as well if im right, plus i have always wanted a snow stripe
crazy JJ Posted - 20/05/2011 : 02:05:33
dawww another lil stunner there i see :)
Invalid User Posted - 19/05/2011 : 22:31:32
Another beauty there gmac!
gmac Posted - 19/05/2011 : 22:21:57
Ghost

Ailsa Posted - 19/05/2011 : 15:34:42
Fair enough!
gmac Posted - 19/05/2011 : 15:28:15
Most will be advertised for sale when they are ready, if you want to pre book one thats fine let me know. But I will only take pre orders on what has been hatched not what may hatch, So far the only keeper we have is the snow stripe so all others will potentially be for sale.
Ailsa Posted - 19/05/2011 : 15:03:42
Maybe I will just stick to the rep shop I got my first snake from then if there are a lot of other people interested and Lou I wouldn't buy from that guy but thanks anyway.
Mamma Posted - 19/05/2011 : 15:00:08
more than likely. There are a fair few people interested in his hatchlings which is why it would be unfair to "reserve" them anyway.
Invalid User Posted - 19/05/2011 : 14:59:44
quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

True but will it be on here he'll advertise them for sale??

You can reserve a Bloodred right now, here:

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16761

Although because you were quite rude to him he did say he wouldn't sell to you so not sure.
Ailsa Posted - 19/05/2011 : 14:56:03
True but will it be on here he'll advertise them for sale??
Mamma Posted - 19/05/2011 : 14:50:10
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

quote:

G you might find me asking to buy either that little hypo or one of your Bloods

Best thing is to wait until gmac advertises them as being for sale. It's still early days right now, he's gotta see if they feed ok and also he may want to keep a few holdbacks

^^ this. If he is gonna sell them he will advertise them. Theres no point tryin to reserve one now until he has seen if hes gonna sell them or not.
Invalid User Posted - 19/05/2011 : 14:48:50
quote:

Best thing is to wait until gmac advertises them as being for sale. It's still early days right now, he's gotta see if they feed ok and also he may want to keep a few holdbacks
Ailsa Posted - 19/05/2011 : 14:43:04
gmac Posted - 19/05/2011 : 14:37:26
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

quote:
Originally posted by gmac

quote:

thanks for G, didnt know Hypo is a single trait morph, didnt know what they'd look like as adults so thanks for showing me G, I do really like that little Hypo hatchling. What will your Bloods be like when they hatch?

Shall let you know when they hatch

Grrrr, thought you had special powers and could see into the future! I had lots of questions ready for you!!

I do really,
Invalid User Posted - 19/05/2011 : 14:33:51
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

quote:

thanks for G, didnt know Hypo is a single trait morph, didnt know what they'd look like as adults so thanks for showing me G, I do really like that little Hypo hatchling. What will your Bloods be like when they hatch?

Grrrr, thought you had special powers and could see into the future! I had lots of questions ready for you!!
gmac Posted - 19/05/2011 : 14:31:06
quote:

Ailsa Posted - 19/05/2011 : 14:21:02
gmac Posted - 19/05/2011 : 14:12:55
will do mamma
Mamma Posted - 19/05/2011 : 14:12:22
ok cheers No worries! I shall let her know! Im currently tryin to persuade the hubby to let me have a beardie so when you decide on a price lemme know xx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000