The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 Am i ready to start breeding?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
andrew.1994 Posted - 16/02/2011 : 12:06:11
At the moment i have and adult female normal corn she is just slightly under 5ft i haven't weighed her yet but she is definatly over 300g i've only had her 3 weeks. Within the next few months i will have built a rack system for adults and ones for hatchlings.
i will also be making an incubator i understand that if the babies dont sell i will have to take care of them and im aware of everything that needs to be done. sooooo am i ready to start my breeding plans? Also has anyone got any adult males for sale near High Wycombe Preferably a nice morph or even a breeding pair thanks :)
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Benji54 Posted - 17/02/2011 : 15:53:05
thats a good point, and one that i missed! good call sta~ple
Sta~ple Posted - 17/02/2011 : 15:26:35
If you have also only just got her, quarantine time may not be over before breeding season. Maybe next year XD
Benji54 Posted - 17/02/2011 : 15:03:58
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

To be honest, if you have to ask if your ready, then your probably not.

as much as, as always, i baulk ever so slightly at the...bluntness , of mikes reply, he's probably right. but still,only you REALLY know what youre prepared for so good luck with whatever you choose! if you decide you ARE ready and are prepared to meet up sometime i would consider offering my male as a "stud" so to speak but i'd need to be 110% sure you knew what you were up to, my snakes well being and safety is absolutely paramount to me.
mikerichards Posted - 16/02/2011 : 17:18:27
To be honest, if you have to ask if your ready, then your probably not.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000