The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 First time breeding/looking for breeder!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
oakleyman18 Posted - 12/10/2010 : 18:52:44
Hi all!!

Not 100% sure how to post pictures on here, so hope that this works..

I'm looking to breed my first ever cornsnake, I think she needs a little excitement in her life!!

I just wanted to check with everyone to see if she was suitable for breeding. She's about 10 years old, is 4"4, and weighs 458g as of yesterday morning. Don't think the pictures quite brings out her colours, but she has a lovely temprament.

Does anyone know of anyone looking for a female corn to create some babies? I'd be looking to partner up, or take some advice because this is my first time (and hers!)

Thanks!

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 12/10/2010 : 20:32:48
upload your pics to a hosting site like photobucket.com imageshack.us tinypic.com etc and use the [img] code they provide - you can also resize large pics when uploading too, so no worries about huge photos :)

unless she has any hets you can use you'll be looking at a clutch of normal babies which are getting very difficult to sell - be prepared to practically give them away :(
oakleyman18 Posted - 12/10/2010 : 19:32:57
Hi eeji,

She's a Wild/normal type, pretty clean patterning. Any idea how to attach a picture properly? I thought I had it twigged, but apparently not!

She doesnt look a day over 8 ;)
eeji Posted - 12/10/2010 : 19:00:48
most breeders retire their females at 10 yrs old, so you'll most likely only get a few seasons from her.

what morph is she?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000