The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 Miamis?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 18/09/2010 : 14:59:28
Hi

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a great UK breeder of miami corns? I am looking for exceptional quality deep red and grey, not peach backgrounds. I have a lovely male coming from Toyah at Stramash but was wondering if anyone else is focusing on these, or whether I will have to import (which I have no clue how to do!).

Thanks

Kthy
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 21/09/2010 : 11:51:17
Thanks very much - I contacted Carol a little while ago with no response, same with Patrick but I have heard he is away on business. I am probably going to try and import a miami motley pair or male, but in the meantime if anyone over here is already working on them from imported stock it makes sense to try them.

Thanks again!
eeji Posted - 20/09/2010 : 20:02:31
if you want the best of the best have a word with ballpiefun (Patrick) over on the dark side and ask about 'top shelf' miamis from Carol at Low Belly Reptiles. They may be imports, but they are among the best miamis I have ever seen.

I may be wrong, but I think Toyahs miamis come from LBR stock so you can't go wrong there :)
n/a Posted - 18/09/2010 : 19:18:02
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.
Kehhlyr Posted - 18/09/2010 : 17:45:40
I believe there's a breeder in Kent somewhere, Devilsmistress would be able to point you in the right direction. Unfortunately she doesn't come on much now, I shall give her a nudge.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000