The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 Scared!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
taz666 Posted - 08/07/2010 : 19:20:34
My snake Kaz just very recently laid 9 eggs.. they're not even hatched yet, but the other day I had to put her in with the male again for a bit as we had carpets fitted, and needed to move the vivs out into the garden! I couldn't put them outside so I put them in a smaller viv upstairs... I've just weighed her, and I'm worried because she is underweight (275g). She is about 4 ft long and is nearly 3 and half years old..
If she is pregnant, does it mean eggbound or even death? I don't want my snake to die, I love Kaz! Is it possible to regain a healthy weight by the time she lays, if she is gravid? Help!!!
Thanks,
Taz
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
taz666 Posted - 09/07/2010 : 17:11:32
okay, will do! Thanks
mikerichards Posted - 08/07/2010 : 21:48:12
Its not the best thing to do if I am honest, its unlikely that she will ovulate again, but is possible. Thing to do is always keep them separate if you don't want any funny business. Feed her up, plenty of food, use a supplement called nutrabal sprinkled on her food, feed her every 5 days, don't ber tempted to do more, its already pushing it as it is. Cross your fingers and hope you haven't put her in a dodgy situation!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000