The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 YEAHY! Hatchies!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mouse Posted - 27/06/2010 : 00:49:07
So far there's 2 anery, and 1 amel!!!!

:D

One amel hadn't come out of it's egg, and I had a mild panick and thought it had escaped and gone roaming!!!!

:D:D waiting on the last 2 and for Sprockett to lay!!!!

*Dances!!!

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mouse Posted - 08/07/2010 : 22:50:06
They've all shed ~(the Amel needed a hand, as she'd got too dry, and the skin on her bottom jaw had stuck, but did well! And she's done a poo, so hopefully her gut is good as well!!!)

1st Amel shed before the others, and I tried feeding it, but it wigged out and hid. brained the mouse etc...nothing, so will try in a few days.
mikerichards Posted - 05/07/2010 : 21:07:29
Oh really, she might just be really mal coordinated, having a moment! Just keep an eye on her!
Mouse Posted - 05/07/2010 : 19:11:44
the first one is so wonderfully black and white, the contrast is amazing! I know they get duller, but still! :D

The Amel is having issues. all the muscles seem to work, but he moves like a caterpillar......
Sizzlesmum Posted - 02/07/2010 : 19:57:45
Awwwww, they are so cute, congrats

Love the wee anery, it's a baby Sizzle
mikerichards Posted - 02/07/2010 : 13:59:13
Sounds good.
HannahB Posted - 02/07/2010 : 13:10:08
congrats - they are so cute and dinky
sorry about the snow that didnt make it
Mouse Posted - 01/07/2010 : 22:40:01
Gmac, HAHAHAHA, well, as soon as she lays, and then they incubate, and then hatch I'll tell you!!! you have time to save for the journey!!! :D

hillzi, Thanks! ;D:D:D

Mike, I'll probably be over on Sat as that makes life easier, but I'll txt you in the morning and find out when's best for you!!
gmac Posted - 01/07/2010 : 22:14:48
quote:
Originally posted by Mouse

oh and Gmac, you're the other end of the country, so you'd just have to come down and visit! XD

Other end of the country, in another country. But if you get corals i will make that journey

get the tea on.
hillzi Posted - 01/07/2010 : 16:08:23
Wow, nice clutch Moina! Hope they all fair well, unfortunate about the little snowy but I guess thats why they lay a lot of eggys.

On the brighter side, you got some wicked corns!
mikerichards Posted - 01/07/2010 : 15:44:52
Moina, I am about Saturday and Sunday now, so if you are over my way, you are more than welcome to swing by.
Mouse Posted - 01/07/2010 : 08:26:57
oh and Gmac, you're the other end of the country, so you'd just have to come down and visit! XD

mikerichards Posted - 30/06/2010 : 18:19:00
Just snows as they both need the hypo gene, unless of course the snow is het for hypo!
Mouse Posted - 30/06/2010 : 18:07:57
hehe am all excited about the next clutch now! :D

so if you bred a coral with another snow do u get anything interesting?
gmac Posted - 30/06/2010 : 13:38:18
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

Oh, if you do, you need to keep a baby back, cos your girl is hypo het snow, the babies will be het for all of it, so you would get hypo snows which I think, is either whiteout or avalanche, I can't remember! Eeji will know.

corals, and if you do mouse i want one
Mouse Posted - 30/06/2010 : 12:58:52
AWESOME!!! I'll be down for the weekend, altho mum has her part on Sun, but I'm sure I can sneak away for a while! What time are you gonna be about??

mikerichards Posted - 29/06/2010 : 13:31:36
Oh, if you do, you need to keep a baby back, cos your girl is hypo het snow, the babies will be het for all of it, so you would get hypo snows which I think, is either whiteout or avalanche, I can't remember! Eeji will know.
mikerichards Posted - 29/06/2010 : 13:29:51
I can't do Saturday am afraid as I am working, I am about Sunday and Monday, although I shoot on Sunday mornings! Sorry you lost the snow, that's a real bugger, but atleast you got some real nice babies!! Hopefully, when the second clutch comes along you will get some nice snows out of it.
Mouse Posted - 29/06/2010 : 08:37:49
HAHAHA oh dear! I would contain my enthusiasm, but then I'd pop, and that would be messy!

I may try her on raspberry leaf tea soon.....

Everyone loves my Aneries!! :D
Kellog Posted - 29/06/2010 : 05:12:09
Only just caught up with all your hatchie news Mouse and I am so pleased for you! The pics are amazing and I am just in love with both your aneries ....they both have really striking head markings.

I am sorry to hear about your snow not making it, but you know what nature is like....some just arent meant to live .

So now you have this lot to look after and are waiting on Sprockett to lay....how can you contain your excitement - hold on a minute, this is Mouse, she doesnt contain her excitement, she lets it spill out on the forum for us all to share !!! And I wouldnt have it any other way!

xxx
Mouse Posted - 28/06/2010 : 23:22:06
Hehehe, well, I can come and see all yours seperately of popping snakes! If you're about this saturday I can sneak over and share in your baby snake love!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000