The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Links
 reconmended place to purchase worcs heref

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
wimpykid Posted - 04/03/2011 : 18:56:44
Hello i would like to purchase my 1st corn snake hatching i was looking for recommendations for shops breeders in Shropshire Worcestershire or herefordshire i was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on worcester reptiles or Prestwood Petzone stourbridge any help sincerely appreciated
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tehbunneh Posted - 05/03/2011 : 01:32:36
Worcester Reptiles is GREAT for mice - they do some fantastic deals. I recently got 100 pinkies for £10, 50 fuzzies for £10 and 50 small adults for £10.

Their hatchies all seem to be in pretty good condition, but perhaps a little over-priced for what they are. Their older corns are all housed in one large viv, but other then that, priced quite accurately in my opinion, though I wouldn't always be happy to buy a corn from a viv of a few. They also have some pretty nice rats and kings, as well as pythons and the like that all seem pretty nice!

There is also another place in Worcester, that is in fact opposite my flat, called Pet Link. They sell ALL hatchies for £65, and currently have a snow and a Carolina, and theeeen they have two Carolinas who are adults priced at £85. Again, overpriced, if not more so then Worcester Reptiles, and I don't personally trust some of the advice and keeping methods of Pet Link.

Personally, I'd say seek out kevchandler - he's in Birmingham, and is easily gotten to on the train, and is a FANTASTIC bloke - he picked myself and my bf up from the train station, and then gave us a lift back afterward. He currently has some snakes for sale in the Classified area of this forum, and I have bought from him myself, and he is truly a great breeder in this area. Otherwise, check out Doogle, who is also very reasonably priced, and in the Leicester area, I believe. I aim to buy from Doogle in the near future, though I'd have to courier from him, living in Worcester with only public transport.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000