The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Links
 Seapets.co.uk

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tehbunneh Posted - 14/11/2010 : 21:38:26
I was browsing for some vivariums and a bigger fishtank, and I came across this website:

http://www.seapets.co.uk/

I was wondering if anyone had used this site before? They have free delivery on all glass aquariums (a big bonus for me, looking for a bigger tank for my Oscar!) and they seem to have pretty reasonable prices on everything they sell! They are mainland England based, and seem to have a good reputation from their site, but I was wondering if anyone had actually used them? I mean, just under £200 for a 125L tropical fish tank with a free cabinet and a lot of nice gifties, like cleaning equipment, heaters, filters, hoods and lights and the like just seems a little too good to be true to me! I've been searching for a long ol' time for a deal like that to come around, and finally, I seem to have found the perfect place!

I don't know (cos I've not looked yet XD) what delivery is like on vivs and reptile items, but if anyone orders from here, can they let me know how good it all is?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tehbunneh Posted - 15/11/2010 : 10:13:40
I noticed that shortly after posting, when I scrolled down a bit XDD Seems pretty reasonable. That will be pretty much all the vivs for free delivery then!!
Kehhlyr Posted - 14/11/2010 : 23:23:50
Says to me that p+p was free on a 217 quid viv when i got to the checkout.

/ninja edit
It does say that orders over £29 are free. Just noticed.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000