The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 happy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 30/04/2010 : 12:01:53
my new corn "snow" has just been fed! it is the first time ive fed her and she took and ate the fuzzy no fuss no hassle, so i guess that means she is settling in ok and no stress.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 01/05/2010 : 03:24:09
So glad 'Snow' has eaten for you first time Martin....I know what a relief that is ! When I first got Kellog he refused his first feed with me and continued to refuse to eat for 13 weeks ....luckily that was when I found this place and they explained what was going on (he was horny ) and they kept me sane while I drove them crazy - they havent been able to get rid of me since !

I dont think it is only their first feed that is amazing to watch, I have had Kellog a year now and still cant get over watching him eat (when he was eating, he is horny yet again ).

I guess you now have 48hrs to wait and then you get to have your first handle ....I bet you cant wait!

xxx
Sizzlesmum Posted - 30/04/2010 : 20:55:18
So pleased your new arrival has had her first feed with you

DannyBrown91 Posted - 30/04/2010 : 13:15:59
quote:
Originally posted by stoney2143

Can i take it then that if a snake is eating it is generally happy and settled?

Not necesairily, there are many reasons for a snake going off its food, stress is just one of them.

Plus my first corn casper was very stressed ad agitated when i got her, even after the settling in period and she ate very well.
stoney2143 Posted - 30/04/2010 : 12:47:23
Can i take it then that if a snake is eating it is generally happy and settled?
n/a Posted - 30/04/2010 : 12:10:43
quote:
Originally posted by parky_25

my new corn "snow" has just been fed! it is the first time ive fed her and she took and ate the fuzzy no fuss no hassle, so i guess that means she is settling in ok and no stress.

She obviously must be settled and happy then. Ive got a number of snakes and even now when i get a new snake i think theres a certain satisfaction when they take their first feed just knowing they are getting settled in. Is this your first corn?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000