The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 quick question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 28/04/2010 : 20:10:25
Some of you will know that a bit ago i bought a viv from ebay for Steve to go into when he is bigger.
The Viv is 3ft x 2ft x 2ft,
I have started putting it together and to be honest it looks huge now, then hubby came up with an idea, which completely floored me!!!
Would it be possible to partition the Viv in the middle? so we would have room for another snake
By this time i am getting quite excited!!! lol
If i was to get another piece of wood and split it in half the Viv size would then be:
1.5ft length x 2ft depth x 2ft high

Would this size be ok for a full grown snake?
Would it be ok to house 2 snakes close together this way, i would be getting a female not another male?
Or would the second part be ok to house a blue tongued skink, i am really smitten with them?

please, please, please say yes then he has to let me have one then surely??? lol

Thanks in advance
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 28/04/2010 : 20:54:00
oh well, can't blame a girl for trying!! thx danny
DannyBrown91 Posted - 28/04/2010 : 20:46:47
The viv partitioned wouldn't be big enough for neither a full grown corn or a full grown blue tongued skink.

You could partition it now for steve and buy another snake but when steve gets around 3.5 foot long you would need to remove the partition and then buy a new viv for the other snake. I also believe fully grown blue tongue skinks need a minimum of a 4 foot viv.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000