The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 snakes are addictive like tattoos...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
punumbear Posted - 18/04/2010 : 09:50:45
just a quickie picked up number 5 snake yesterday.. tis a 09 hatchling..been hunting high n low for one of these finally found one tht wasnt being sold for stupid money.. shes a blizzard (whiteout)about 9 months old roughly and settling in her faun for the week till fridays feed.Hmmm only another 10 snakes to get then before im equal to the number of tattoos i have..lol kidding im stopping at 5... i think.. pics to follow after settling in period
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 03/05/2010 : 19:11:12
8 of which i tattood on us and thinking about it we have 35 between us..... holy cow did not realise it was that many lol whoops x
n/a Posted - 03/05/2010 : 19:06:18
ok so me and colin have 30 tattoos between us and 2 corn snakes..... we are hoping to add to the corn snake family and maybe start a beardie family too lol x
punumbear Posted - 24/04/2010 : 08:50:05
yes was kellogg being the pain in the toosh..but hey typical male..lol as for new ones name.. kids want pastel..!!! have gone through literally everything i could think of.. tofu, milk, blossom allsorts.. but i dunno stick with pastel for now i guess.. lol
Kellog Posted - 24/04/2010 : 03:11:03
quote:
Originally posted by punumbear

had a bloody good feed night afor a change every one fed even the finiky large corn nommed a jumbo mouse... the newest addition wolfed down 2 pinks in a matter of seconds so in about 4-5 weeks when shes polished off these few pinks shes defo moving up to ten pack of large pinks.. and shes been handled before as was real laid back no probs at all.... will be sorting pics soon .. :O)

That is such good news, I am so glad that Kellogg fed (it was him that was messing you around, wasnt it?)

It is also good to hear that your new one is settling in so well....handling and feeding great. Any name suggestions from the kids yet ??!!

xxx
crazy JJ Posted - 24/04/2010 : 00:55:09
i have no tats (as i would be bored of them in about a month or so) but 9 snakes (or should i say i did have 9 snakes untilllll....... im sayin no more..... yet ;) )

but still want more snakies... so many on my wish list and i will never get bored of them lol :D
punumbear Posted - 23/04/2010 : 22:13:48
had a bloody good feed night afor a change every one fed even the finiky large corn nommed a jumbo mouse... the newest addition wolfed down 2 pinks in a matter of seconds so in about 4-5 weeks when shes polished off these few pinks shes defo moving up to ten pack of large pinks.. and shes been handled before as was real laid back no probs at all.... will be sorting pics soon .. :O)
n/a Posted - 20/04/2010 : 00:06:01
iv managed to collect 8 snakes since january and have 5 tats, need to get another tat though cause i hate odd numbers
DannyBrown91 Posted - 19/04/2010 : 15:01:54
Indeed.
punumbear Posted - 19/04/2010 : 14:53:54
danny b lets just say good timing on all accounts,right snake right time money was available.. :0)
DannyBrown91 Posted - 19/04/2010 : 14:25:59
quote:
Originally posted by punumbear

Danny b sorry my lack of concentration shes a whiteout

Ooo, must have been fairly expensive then.
HannahB Posted - 19/04/2010 : 13:59:41
oi.. for those of you who have tatts.. get em up on this thread!!

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4789&whichpage=7&SearchTerms=tattoos

we all want to see
elament Posted - 19/04/2010 : 12:05:27
Two tatts (one of them is a rearing cobra) and two snakes so I guess i am even
Mouse Posted - 19/04/2010 : 11:23:28
No tatts and 2 snakes.

Can't have tatts, as I have a gentic condition, (lack of elastin and blahblah = silky soft, but stupidly rubbish skin)

Plus I'm far too changeable :D
stoney2143 Posted - 19/04/2010 : 09:36:29
I only got my first snake on wed and im hooked i want more.

Ive got 4 tatts but wont be wasting any more money on them in the near future
Kellog Posted - 19/04/2010 : 05:04:01
Your tats are amazing Cat!!! You are such an artist!

I have no tatts (OH doesnt approve ) and 2 snakes....and am surprisingly happy with that. Although if there was to be a snake that needed a good home and came free....who am I to say no ?

Cant wait to see pics of the new snake and find out what name the kids come up with....could be interesting !

xxx

n/a Posted - 18/04/2010 : 22:00:41
since last weekend i'm up to 6 snakes and 4 tats :)
punumbear Posted - 18/04/2010 : 19:45:15
Danny b sorry my lack of concentration shes a whiteout ....sizzles mum.. no name yet waiting on the kids to come up with something worthy but i just call it bootlace for now,..lol.. hannah b shes not majourly white atm.. sta ple i have done 4 of my own tattoos so it dont help having all me own stuff, majour nightmare when i get bored.. defo not a good mixture.lol.. so all is good checked on here through out the day shes chillin in her warm hide.. nom time friday when big lad also gets fed.. she is defo good to watch cruising the faun of an eve.. shes gonna look lovely when fully grown.. although i do very much enjoy the hatchling stage.
kdlang Posted - 18/04/2010 : 16:59:07
I have no tatts and 2 snakes. Actually the snakes aren't mine they belong to the kids so I guess that makes me even.
KITTYCAT Posted - 18/04/2010 : 16:27:04
Yeh ive 8 tattoos and just got my 3rd snake last month a king snake
Sta~ple Posted - 18/04/2010 : 16:14:02
quote:
Originally posted by Kazzaboobers

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

I've never had a tattoo as they refuse to ink me but I know what you mean XD snakes are addictive like piercings to me.

Congrats on the snake

Why do they refuse to ink you? I have 5 tattoos and 1 snake so long way to go lol

Well I wanted one done on my ribs and the man said I was too skinny to have one done there as it would be too painful specially since it would be my first. But I don't really want one done anywhere else >.<

I could probably get it done at some place but I would rather go and have it somewhere I can trust. I also guess with me being prone to fainting and maybe having a funny heart that doctors can't see to figure out what's wrong would also put them off lol.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000