The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 disaster (well nearly)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 12/04/2010 : 20:40:17
so i moved mildred into her bigger rub this eve and under an hour she almost escaped, she managed to squeeze up through the gap on the lid (the channel bit that goes all the way round and is sectioned off) of the rub and if she had looked further she could have gone out the other side so i have found what looks like a perforated pillow case over the top and secured the lid back down i think this has done the trick ill watch her for a bit longer, also she can get her nose out of the holes drilled but not her hole head she keeps trying to get her head out but im worried she may do herself damege what do you think would be best to either make them smaller somehow of seal them up and dont say tape!! cheers, if you dont know what im on about ask for pics
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 13/04/2010 : 18:15:50
Now she'sback in her old home you can fill in the hole in her new viv and wait a few days until the toxicness goes away.
n/a Posted - 13/04/2010 : 17:10:26
my parnoid side got the better of me shes now back in her old home
n/a Posted - 13/04/2010 : 16:05:11
UMM!
Naughty Mildred!
xXx
hiper2009 Posted - 13/04/2010 : 15:35:59
You can use silicon sealent or auquarium sealent and fill the hole and make it smaller but let this dry out fully and get rid of the toxic smell before you put snakeling back in.
KITTYCAT Posted - 13/04/2010 : 09:07:43
well i did use tape on mine BUT put a piece of paper over the gap first so snake wouldnt get stuck to the tape it was an emergency method as both had escaped through the gap but it worked. It may be best to post a couple of piccies.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000