The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Polystyrene Boxes?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JoseBrado Posted - 10/04/2010 : 22:07:42
I have been making an incubator. I have the heat mat, mat stat, thermometers and everything else except the polystyrene box. I've tried at the pet shop with no luck. Does anyone know where I can get one of these from? Thanks.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 13/04/2010 : 15:53:48
i got one from morrisons fish counter and soaked it in in 10/90 bleach and its got rid of any smell and i assume any nasty's lurking if there were any. it massive like the size a whole salmon would come in so i can do a few clutches at a time.
sexychef Posted - 11/04/2010 : 17:11:56
or just sneak behind your local supermarket loads of food stuff comes in them. or fish mongers. local veg markets as well
Kehhlyr Posted - 11/04/2010 : 16:58:21
Pets shops can be good like that.
my closest one will happily give you a poly box, no questions. But another one will only give you one if it's for transporting fish.
JoseBrado Posted - 11/04/2010 : 16:22:51
Went to the pet shop today and asked for one. When they asked what it is for I just said "I'm making an incubator." And they just gave me one! They even asked me if they wanted them to show me how to make one. So it's all good. :)
JoseBrado Posted - 10/04/2010 : 22:25:18
I'll go down there tomorrow Kehhlyr. Your right you can't get cheaper than free. :)
Kehhlyr Posted - 10/04/2010 : 22:23:12
Or your local tropical fish shop.
Most shops will give them away, tell them it's for moving and you need to transport your fish if they quibble.
You can't get cheaper than free.
JoseBrado Posted - 10/04/2010 : 22:18:12
Thanks a lot Andrew :) :)
n/a Posted - 10/04/2010 : 22:15:04
quote:
Originally posted by JoseBrado

I have been making an incubator. I have the heat mat, mat stat, thermometers and everything else except the polystyrene box. I've tried at the pet shop with no luck. Does anyone know where I can get one of these from? Thanks.

You can get them on ebay or 'the spider shop' website which is- www.thespidershop.co.uk

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000