The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 MY SON IS THE JAMMIEST PERSON OUT!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 09/04/2010 : 20:57:07
We had Steve out of his Faun earlier tonight to show the neighbors next door,
After about 15 mins i asked Lewis to put Steve back.
He had a bit of a moan about having too but took him back up all the same!!
After about 2hrs i went upstairs and started running Lewis a bath the next thing i heard was Lewis crying in his bedroom!!
I went running in to see what was wrong and there was Steve's faun without the lid on!!!!
When he put Steve back earlier he forgot to put the lid back on!!
I was bricking it, i thought that's it there is no way he is still in there!!
He went into blue a few days ago and yesterday his eyes cleared so i knew it wouldn't be long before he sheds and has been a lot more active since yesterday.
Lewis was sobbing and all he could say was his dad was gonna kill him!!
Told him to calm down and lets start taking things out very carefully just in case he is still in there. (yeah right i thought!!)
So i looked in his tube and nope no sign, lifted the tube up and there he was sleeping underneath it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG You could ave knocked me down with a feather.
My son has got to be the most jammiest person out!!
At least 2hrs he was in that faun and never got out.
All i can say is thank god he is about ready to shed and has been in hiding for the last few days otherwise it could have so easily been a different outcome!!
I have made him promise me never to be so clumsy again!!
I have also told him not to tell his dad..lol
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HannahB Posted - 10/04/2010 : 17:06:44
my q has done that with me before.. i left the sliding doors open for about an hour, went upstairs to sort some stuff out and came back down and was like oh..its open..hmm lol luckily he was too interested in checking out the new bit of wood id put in his viv to notice the doors were open
your son is very lucky!!
Kazzaboobers Posted - 10/04/2010 : 15:42:18
OMG - how lucky x
KITTYCAT Posted - 10/04/2010 : 15:10:31
All i can say is very very lucky
Kellog Posted - 10/04/2010 : 03:25:55
Dawn, I can only begin to imagine your panic and poor Lewis' distress when you thought Steve had escaped (I wonder how long Lewis had been standing there crying, having discovered his mistake, before you heard him, scared for Steve and scared of the consequences ?)

BUT it will have taught Lewis a very important lesson and a lesson that obviously needed to be taught !! The outcome was good....if you ignore Lewis and your panicking and only focus on the fact that Steve was curled up sleeping having no idea of all the fuss he had caused!!

And I must admit that I always take the attitude that my OH only needs to be told what is necessary - a definite need to know basis, and in this case your OH does not need to know !

xxx

crazy JJ Posted - 09/04/2010 : 23:45:57
lol hahahahahaha...

I know it must of been awful thank god i havnt had that prob *tough wood* as my cats would have m probs or someones will but thats lucky he was in there looking all snug n prob wondering what all the fuss was about lol ;)

lol i would be the same if ever my mums tarantula's got out lol... there all right in their homes n stuff... spec when there is a brick on top so they cant get out (although i have been good as there isnt anything on the lids lol, ive checked all nice and secure haha) ;)
mozacchio Posted - 09/04/2010 : 21:10:19
quote:
Originally posted by mom2mysononly

...hubby has always said if he gets out he is booking into a b&b until he is found..lol

Never heard of an expensive escape!
herriotfan Posted - 09/04/2010 : 21:07:57
What a lucky 'non' escape
n/a Posted - 09/04/2010 : 21:06:20
quote:
Originally posted by mozacchio

What an adventure..!
Not for Steve but for you!
I can only imagine how you felt when you though he had escaped..!
Luckily nothing happened, so everything is ok!
Glad he didn't escape..!

you and me both, hubby has always said if he gets out he is booking into a b&b until he is found..lol
tylerma Posted - 09/04/2010 : 21:04:23
ha ha thats brilliant
mozacchio Posted - 09/04/2010 : 21:02:46
What an adventure..!
Not for Steve but for you!
I can only imagine how you felt when you though he had escaped..!
Luckily nothing happened, so everything is ok!
Glad he didn't escape..!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000