The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Couple of Questions

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lilpunk Posted - 02/04/2010 : 14:28:47
Dimika is about 2ft long now, so which of the two sizes of viv (L24 or L36) is best for her?

Also, most of you know Dimika had a regurge last Thursday, so should I be attempting to feed tomorrow or on Sunday?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lilpunk Posted - 04/04/2010 : 08:04:54
Oke thanks for the info. guys Totally forgot you could partition
DannyBrown91 Posted - 03/04/2010 : 20:34:27
Im with hannah on this one, rather than splashing out on 2 vivs just get the 3 footer. Unless you plan on getting something else which could happily live in a 2 footer.
HannahB Posted - 03/04/2010 : 19:00:09
get a 3ft viv, unless you are planning to get a gecko or something which could live in a 3ft viv after dimi has used it then theres not much point in getting on as it wont be long before she needs a new one
personally id feed her either tomorrow or monday.. theres no harm in leaving her an extra day just to make sure her stomach is back to normal
elament Posted - 02/04/2010 : 15:02:00
With regards to the viv I put Colin into a three foot when he was the same size although I did pack out the viv big time with hides and plants etc. Have you considered getting the three foot and partitioning it to two foot until your snake gets big enough for the larger size?
Sta~ple Posted - 02/04/2010 : 15:00:19
Depends on the depth of tank. If you needed a 24 size I would try and get a rub that size instead and put the money you save towards buying is final viv.
elament Posted - 02/04/2010 : 14:44:21
When a snake regurges it brings up all its digestive stomach juices at the same time. You need to wait at least ten days for these juices to reform in the gut before feeding again

cheers

steve

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000