The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 ruddy FEMALE CORNS there like a real woman lol

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
liverpoolmadman Posted - 08/03/2010 : 16:38:12
hello guys. AND KAZ mwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

just to let ya know guys MY FEMALE CORN TERRI has finally FED!!!! I got so concerned that I asked steve hart to come in and see why she hadnt eaten since before xmas even though she wasnt losing LOTS of weight 2grms in a month cos I weighed them last month and again this month. he arrived and proceeded to GIVE HER A PINKIE!!! an guess what THE LITTLE COW BIT HIM 3 TIMES before going in for the kill!! made me feel such a FOOL I had tried EVERYTHING GOING but he held her in his fingers and offered her the mousie on the end of his forceps and BANG and she then ate another one within minutes I FELT SUCH A FRAUD!!!having done everything that everyone had advised me to do. so guys the morale of this story is if your little snakie wont eat USE A PAIR OF FORCEPS and get the little mare to settle in your hand and offer up the mousie an she should take it......if not DNT BLAME ME if the little one BITES ya lol just be careful thats all I say
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 09/03/2010 : 04:59:19
Sorry Shaun, I just had to laugh when I read your post !!

I know it is serious and I also know how worrying it is having a non-feeder (my Kellog didnt feed for 13 weeks from the point of me getting him as a newbie owner...and all because he was horny !!).

I am so glad that Terri has fed (and at least she managed to give your mate a couple of bites, which hopefully made you feel a bit better !). You are definitely not a fraud....it could very well have been that had you tried to feed her at that moment in time she might have decided to take it - who knows!

I just hope she continues to feed. When is she next due?

xxx
kdlang Posted - 08/03/2010 : 21:19:54
Ha ha thats funny, but at least she has fed now. It reminds me of when the kids are ill but by the time you get them to the doctors surgery(after spending 10 minutes convincing the receptionist that it's urgent) they are bouncing off the walls.
n/a Posted - 08/03/2010 : 17:08:54
animals do like to make us look like frauds/fools, tis what they are built for me thinks
great news that she fed, hope she keeps it up for you!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 08/03/2010 : 16:50:30
Well atleast she has ate now.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000