The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 RUB's

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 25/02/2010 : 06:50:45
Ive been wondering Were you get all your rubs from because in almost every pics you have a rub

Can any on help me please ?

Thanks
Samm
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 27/02/2010 : 19:40:55
50L for adults, and various sizes for smaller. I like them because they're not totally transparent so giving the snake more privacy than clear glass
n/a Posted - 27/02/2010 : 19:19:51
What sizes do you use ?
Mancunian Posted - 27/02/2010 : 00:10:48
Couple of mine have been in them temporarily. I think the snakes may like them as they are more enclosed but for an owner they do restrict your ability to view the snake clearly. I would go for a viv every time.
Stumpy Posted - 26/02/2010 : 23:13:26
Most of my snakes are in Vivs but Max and the mice are in Rubs, mainly for convenience, I can not afford more vivs at the moment and am waiting until the Babies need to move into a fall size viv.
gingerpony Posted - 26/02/2010 : 21:07:21
http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=0&oq=really+useful+box&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLJ_en-GB&q=really+useful+boxes
and
http://www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk/uk/
should help
Sammysnake Posted - 26/02/2010 : 16:40:31
Twilight was never in an RUB simply because I got a better deal from the local recycling centre. A lovely Perfecto glass tank with a good close fitting lid. I carefully drilled breathing holes into the plastic lid and covered three sides with paper and Bob's your mother's brother.

Edit - forgot to say the great deal was 3 quid.
Kellog Posted - 26/02/2010 : 02:55:08
quote:
Originally posted by elament

Dont like em meself prefer vivs or fauns. I do have one for each snake to use in an emergency (if say the viv glass broke) or feeding and they came from a shop down here called bits & pieces

I am with you Steve....never had to use one as only had adults but I love the fact that I can see my snakes, whereas when they are in RUB's you cant easily see into them - or am I wrong in that assumption??

xxx
eeji Posted - 25/02/2010 : 15:16:59
Rymans sell them too
elament Posted - 25/02/2010 : 09:42:24
Dont like em meself prefer vivs or fauns. I do have one for each snake to use in an emergency (if say the viv glass broke) or feeding and they came from a shop down here called bits & pieces
jbarnes92 Posted - 25/02/2010 : 08:22:25
Or you can buy what i use, a faunarium which come to about 10 to 20 pounds, not as strong but i find them more so useful than a RUB, i see it as an RRUB
n/a Posted - 25/02/2010 : 07:19:30
argos do them, wilkos, and as mikerichards said staples and B&Q do too.
mikerichards Posted - 25/02/2010 : 07:02:48
A lot of places that do office supplies do sell RUBS, staples for one, you can also get them in b+q but they are not as good.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000