The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 the chase was on

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
danbaylis35 Posted - 12/02/2010 : 14:12:28
lol,just cleaning out my corn even though she hadnt pooped of weed for over 2 weeks now, picked her up to put her back in and she made a dash for it,she got away an omg i didnt think a 3ft corn would be able to move tht quick so i had to chase her about the room till she vanished behind a chest of draws, i managed to finaly get her out and bk into her rub as i let her bk in she went mental flying about in side hope she isnt to freaked out (though has made her poo lol)
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 12/02/2010 : 20:59:22
I always try to drill this into my OH and kids cos I dont think they have any idea of how easily Silvesta and Kellog could get away from them....especially Silvesta. Now he is not so feisty you can let him begin to explore around you a bit more, but it is too easy to forget that he could easily shoot off and if he did there is no way you could catch him - he is too skinny for you to get a grip on!

Whenever I handle either snake I always keep a hand on them...just so I can grab them and to remind them that I am there!!!

xxx
n/a Posted - 12/02/2010 : 15:06:47
Lucky! Near miss.
HannahB Posted - 12/02/2010 : 14:40:03
once a corn gets going they can get some real speed up!!
glad you managed to get her back though
SexyBear77 Posted - 12/02/2010 : 14:36:50
Glad you got her back, I'm always amazed how fast mine move, especially when they get it in their heads that they are off!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000