The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Woohoo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
headlow Posted - 06/02/2010 : 09:27:26
I woke up this morning to find a perfect shed in my milk snakes tank. Nothing unusual there as he always sheds fine. I then looked into Chandler my Corns viv, and was a little disappointed to find he hadn't shed. He appeared from one of his hides soon after though, and proceeded to have a perfect shed right in front of me
I'm very relieved as his first shed with me was patchy at best. I then had the pleasure of watching him do the biggest, smelliest poo that I've ever seen any of my snakes do. Yuk!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
elament Posted - 06/02/2010 : 12:25:11
Colin looked a bit suspiciously paler than usual last night I am going to have another look tonight before I feed him.
HannahB Posted - 06/02/2010 : 12:11:41
congrats on the shed's
am still waiting to see one of mine shed - although i have seen lucien finish his shed which was pretty cool
headlow Posted - 06/02/2010 : 09:44:33
Unfortunately not. I usually get to see my Milk shed (have done 3 or 4 times), but I'm usually too transfixed to think about pics until it's too late
elament Posted - 06/02/2010 : 09:43:03
Congrats two perfect sheds in one go you must be pleased. Best you get the camera out
kdlang Posted - 06/02/2010 : 09:31:15
wow, thats great that you managed to see him shed. That must have been fantastic. Did you get any pics?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000