The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 types of thermometers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 03/02/2010 : 17:05:16
i have to types of thermometers. i have an exo terra one that i got free with PRK that just has a button for on/off and screen. i also have another one don't know make but it has 4 buttons. the main thing i love about this one is the max min button. i can't find any more of these. cuz then when i set up a new tank i can see how high it got and how it dropped. does anyone else have any of these. whats the best to use.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 04/02/2010 : 01:04:12
Yer I use the Exo Terra min/max one for my corn's hot end. I use the eBay special £1.99 + £0.50 delivery cheap ones for the cold end. I did use the Exo Terra min/max PLUS hygrometer built in for humidity for my royal, but to be honest I think with corns (& royals) you just need the temperature as the humidity should never be a problem if your set up is good. (no water bowl on the heat mat etc). But if you want to then obviously it will be something else you can measure and keep an eye on.

TBH what ever you use, as long as its digital it'll be more accurate than the analogue/dial ones.
reptiledanny Posted - 03/02/2010 : 20:18:28
sorry, got it wrong, i have a zoo med one,
DannyBrown91 Posted - 03/02/2010 : 17:53:53
I have two exo terra thermometers, they both show min and max.
lee2308 Posted - 03/02/2010 : 17:37:51
these have the min/max buttons,i have 2 myself and they also measure humidity and will measure hot and cold end at bargin price
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280459860572
elament Posted - 03/02/2010 : 17:33:55
I use the exo terra ones they do display min max temps you just have to push the button

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000