The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 when did you get yours

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 26/01/2010 : 20:56:03
just out of intrest when did you get the next snake after buying the last one days-months-years?? or just waited till they outgrew their faun then get another to fill an empty space haha?
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fernando Pierre Posted - 01/02/2010 : 18:52:23
i only got mine about 20 days later!
elament Posted - 01/02/2010 : 12:58:10
Got Colin last september then after we moved into this council house in Decemeber decided I could give another one a forever home but instead of buying one put an ad on a forum for a snake needing a home and rehomed Xena ten days ago
newsnakekeeper Posted - 31/01/2010 : 23:56:52
Am refusing so far mind didnt get my first corn till 2 dayb before crimbo but should i in the future get another one i have to wait and see
LittleMick Posted - 27/01/2010 : 21:57:21
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

I paid for mont in June and picked him up in July, think it was end of July that I put money down for Libs and Edison and then August when I put money down on Aura..picked all of them up at DOncaster in September.. got my royals in October and then Simba in November/December

Lol, is this the point where you stand up in a circle and go "Hi, my name is HannahB, and I'm a snakeaholic", *everybody claps".

Well I'm getting a scorpion next week does that count? It is exotic, lol, please let it count.
Sammysnake Posted - 27/01/2010 : 20:41:54
Got Twilight in September and thought I might get another hatchling when he outgrew his faun. However I visited the reptile shop (deadly) and handled a yearling (even more deadly!) so secretly began lusting after a yearling normal. When one came up for sale locally on the forum, it wasn't worth waiting. Got Saracen this month.
SexyBear77 Posted - 27/01/2010 : 14:12:03
I got Mushu 7 years after Casper, Diego about 5 months after Mushu, and Crockett on saturday, about a month and a half after Diego.

The gaps are getting smaller!
danbaylis35 Posted - 27/01/2010 : 10:30:19
2nd one i got after about 10months 3rd-4th 2weeks lol
HannahB Posted - 27/01/2010 : 09:59:04
I paid for mont in June and picked him up in July, think it was end of July that I put money down for Libs and Edison and then August when I put money down on Aura..picked all of them up at DOncaster in September.. got my royals in October and then Simba in November/December
n/a Posted - 27/01/2010 : 09:05:32
Nine months for me. Bought my firstcorn last January and bought a Royal in october I hope to buy more royal morphs this year

Brads
Gaz_1989 Posted - 27/01/2010 : 08:51:40
I got Stella in November, I put my name down on a breeders list for another one at the beginning of this month.

So 2 months to decide i want another :-)

Wont actually be picking it up until the summer though, so about 6-7 months in between.

Gaz
Kellog Posted - 27/01/2010 : 05:04:56
Just re-read this topic and it is worth a look at regarding getting new snakes...http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7746 (all credit to bbsmog)

xxx
DannyBrown91 Posted - 26/01/2010 : 23:44:47
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

Banned myself from the shop now.

You know you wont be able to stay away Danny....that shop is calling your name....

xxx

My brother is getting a corn in a couple of weeks for his birthday, hes been reading up on them and loves watching casper. He wants me to go up the shop with him so i think i will be leaving my wallet at home.
Kellog Posted - 26/01/2010 : 22:45:40
9 months from first to second.

Think it is all too easy to get caught up in the excitement (addiction) of owning a snake and wanting a new one, a different morph (especially when you are tempted by that awful iansviv )....but am glad I didnt rush into getting my second snake, although I probably would have if I could have. Am more experienced, feel more confident...have found an amazing forum to support me...

quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

You know you wont be able to stay away Danny....that shop is calling your name....

xxx
DannyBrown91 Posted - 26/01/2010 : 22:11:47
3 weeks, origianlly just went to pic some bits up, but i come home with another snake lol.

eeji Posted - 26/01/2010 : 21:50:14
too soon! :D
n/a Posted - 26/01/2010 : 21:27:29
11 years, 9 months. Getting another one soon.
n/a Posted - 26/01/2010 : 21:18:36
Just got the one...
Lilpunk Posted - 26/01/2010 : 21:14:22
Not got another yet, but once you have the one, you're guarnteed to have started an addiction (that is, if snake-keeping is for you!)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000