The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 how much would this cost me.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tinamiles Posted - 15/01/2010 : 20:54:18
http://iansvivarium.com/morphguide/piedsidedbloodred/

i have fallen head over heels in love with this morph and have managed to persuade my boyfriend to maybe let me get another corn once Blaze is bigger (we're talking 2 years plus here)....so, any idea on how much this morph would cost??? either as a hatchling or adult??

Cheers

Tina
(hope this post is in the right place too!!)
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tinamiles Posted - 16/01/2010 : 19:59:38
damn! Looks lik i wont be getting one then! Its my number one on my wish list,so il start saving+if one comes along, great!!
gingerpony Posted - 16/01/2010 : 12:41:08
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

who's selling PS for £150?

hell yeah! i'd buy a pied-sided for that price!!
n/a Posted - 16/01/2010 : 11:33:02
must admit they are a beautiful looking snake, can understand why so expensive!!!
eeji Posted - 16/01/2010 : 10:52:28
who's selling PS for £150?
danbaylis35 Posted - 16/01/2010 : 09:31:57
they range between £150-£3000 just depends on the breeder and how much pied there is on show same with royals
Kellog Posted - 16/01/2010 : 05:23:51
Shampers, new forum member, has a normal bloodred hatchling called Shampy (check out Photos Posts)...but I have no idea how much he would have cost. Obviously being a pied-sided bloodred you can understand now why the cost is so high and why they are so hard to find.

xxx
LittleMick Posted - 16/01/2010 : 02:01:03
888reptiles.co.uk do a some Hypo Blood Red Corns, unfortunately there are no images so you woud have to ring them up and ask for images. The go for £89.94 for 09 and £172.94 for 08. Worth an enquiry. Here's the link

http://www.888reptiles.co.uk/productdetails.php?ProductID=3645&ProductGroupID=1697

I did a google on Hypo Bloods and came up with varying results from no pattern to faint pattern. Not sure if that woud appeal to you.
eeji Posted - 16/01/2010 : 01:03:00
quote:
Originally posted by mom2mysononly

here is the link to the site where i found someone selling a variety of corn snakes including the above mentioned, but an hypo version. if i'm not allowed to post links to another site then someone please let me know and delete this.

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/snake-classifieds/418818-corns-few-sale-many-added.html

these work out at £500 each, with not much white showing (low expression). If you want a decent looking pied sided bloodred with lots of white (high expression or extreme), then you'll be looking at around £1000-£1500 for a hatchling.
n/a Posted - 15/01/2010 : 21:55:07
here is the link to the site where i found someone selling a variety of corn snakes including the above mentioned, but an hypo version. if i'm not allowed to post links to another site then someone please let me know and delete this.

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/snake-classifieds/418818-corns-few-sale-many-added.html
Blackecho Posted - 15/01/2010 : 21:47:40
Never seen one for sale.
reptiledanny Posted - 15/01/2010 : 21:38:52
you will really struggle to find one of these and if you do it will cost you and arm and a leg to get one. i think there have only been a handlful bred and they were not sold i don't think. if you did find one for sale then my guess would be around 2500 mark maybe more.
n/a Posted - 15/01/2010 : 21:32:58
i have just seen on another snake forum some one selling a hypo version for £1500!!!!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 15/01/2010 : 21:22:50
quote:
Originally posted by tinamiles

quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

I think these morphs look gorgeous, but i've never seen one in any shop or on any breeding websites so other than pretty expensive, i have no idea on a price. Sorry.

thats what i was thinking, but im hoping someone can give me a rough idea! gonna start saving now!!!

I would expect it to take you a while to find one, and you may have to travel.

I am personally waiting on a candycane corn. Hoping to get one later on this year when the new hatchlings start coming through. This is the morph i was originally looking for but i didnt want to just wait on a specific morph as i knew i may have been waiting a while. I've got my ghost casper for now
gingerpony Posted - 15/01/2010 : 21:20:58
basically.......................£LOTS

they're not readily available yet
tinamiles Posted - 15/01/2010 : 21:00:52
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

I think these morphs look gorgeous, but i've never seen one in any shop or on any breeding websites so other than pretty expensive, i have no idea on a price. Sorry.

thats what i was thinking, but im hoping someone can give me a rough idea! gonna start saving now!!!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 15/01/2010 : 20:58:46

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000