The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 regourgatate

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 12/01/2010 : 18:36:12
yesterday my 3months old corn regourgatated 2pinkies. so i fed him 1 pinkie today and he ate it fine.. do u think that will be alight?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 12/01/2010 : 19:16:32
It is definitely best to wait a minimum of 7 days after a regurge to make sure that your corn's stomach has calmed down enough to handle another feed, so dont be surprised if he regurges the pinkie he ate today.

How long after his previous feed did he regurge the 2 pinkies? Does he usually feed on 2 pinkies and how often do you feed him? Did you handle him after he fed or wait the necessary 48hrs? As SexyChef has asked, what are the temps in his faun? Do you weigh him?

Sorry for all the questions but it would be good to work out why he regurged this meal. I do hope that he does manage to keep this pinkie down.

xxx
sexychef Posted - 12/01/2010 : 18:39:31
ideal you shouldnt have fed him today expect it to be regurged again. you should wait at least 7 days before you feed again do you know what caused him to regurge? hadle him are the temps ok?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000