The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Oooh New Snake !

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Paul Hume Posted - 30/12/2009 : 21:55:21
Well the bug finally got the better of me, I am off tomorrow to pick up my new Amel hopefully, the shop had a baby one the other week when we were in and if Im lucky enough that its still there I shall pick it up tomorrow morning.

I have had Tiny for about 4 months and cant wait to add another to my collection. Ill post pics as soon as can if its still there.

Not sure what I am gonna do if its gone, maybe they may have another morph that takes my fancy?? But ill keep ya all posted.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hillzi Posted - 01/01/2010 : 11:27:31
Nice snow.
Kellog Posted - 01/01/2010 : 10:45:07
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Hume

Urm yeah they did, but I just couldnt resist getting another one. The only trouble is resisting a third ?

Why resist? The call of the corn is too strong.....

xxx
Paul Hume Posted - 01/01/2010 : 10:07:24
Urm yeah they did, but I just couldnt resist getting another one. The only trouble is resisting a third ?
Kellog Posted - 01/01/2010 : 09:40:42
Welcome to the forum Snowy . She is beautiful and already has some interesting markings. Cant wait to see her grow and change.

Did anyone mention corn snake addiction to you when you first joined the forum???

xxx
n/a Posted - 31/12/2009 : 16:05:17
Snowy is a stunner
although i am rather biased when it comes to snows
HannahB Posted - 31/12/2009 : 15:55:48
hmm interesting..maybe eeji could help with it.. although it could just be a classic stripe for that price..
Paul Hume Posted - 31/12/2009 : 15:17:13
I am no expert in morphs, its just what it said on the box ?? my reasoning is the Chrymsicle Stripe looked like similar colours to my caro so didnt know what it would grow up like and wanted somthing totally different. the Stripe was £55 and my little Snow was £50 and they said she is about 3 months, so only a couple of months behind tiny.
HannahB Posted - 31/12/2009 : 15:12:36
congrats on Snowy - very cute,
whats her/his age and size?

i didnt know you could get creamsicle stripes.. is that possible considering creamsicles are hybrids im guessing both parents would have to carry the stripe gene..
reptiledanny Posted - 31/12/2009 : 15:03:23
ahhhhhhhhh, so cute, if it was me i would ahve gone for the creamsicle stripe, how much was it and wat was the shop. everyone has different opions, you liked the snow, i like the creamsicle stripe. he still looks lovely though.
Paul Hume Posted - 31/12/2009 : 14:54:48
Thanks Hannah,

Well I went to the shop today and they had sold the Amel :0( and they only had normals left and one other that was allot lighter colour than a normal but not sure. so I went off to our other local shop.

They had quoite a few hatchlings, a Chrimsicle Stripe which I was so tempted by, they also had an Amel which was what I was after until I saw the Snow and fell in love with. I can now introduce Snowy:

HannahB Posted - 30/12/2009 : 22:23:54
fingers crossed for you

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000