The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 O.M.Flippin.G!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 30/12/2009 : 21:25:24
Sorry for the excitement folks but....

I am the luckiest girl in the world today. In addition to the lovely, lovely Amel (yes, it's an Amel) that I'm collecting on Saturday....the OH and I are off to Scales and Tails tomorrow to pick up our very first ROYAL!!!! We spent an eternity in there today debating the pros and cons and Royals vs. BRBs (his first love). But I won the day with my reasoned arguments and promise of untold nights of passion (!).

I can't begin to tell you all how exciting this is for me. I've been nuts about Royals since I was a teenager and it was the snake I originally intended to get before my plans had to change and I got Cinco. Don't get me wrong; I LOVE my Corns and Cinco has sparked a fascination for corns that will only grow and grow. BUT a Royal is just amazing. He's my late (and ONLY) Christmas prezzie, an 09 Pastel Male and he's sooooo cute.

As always I will post pics of new arrivals and now I'm off to set up the Faun....YAY!!!! xxxx
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 01/01/2010 : 09:21:01
I am so pleased for you (and well done for the blackmail with the OH, cos you know of course that us women are so fickle and always change our minds - once you have got your snake of course!!)

I cant believe you are up to the amount of snakes you are now! 3 corns and now a royal....talk about addicted!!

Cant wait to see pics of your new royal (please note my careful wording! ) Post some here in the Exotics section so those of us not on theroyal can see too!!!

Well done for delaying getting him til you have got your faun up and running properly...and will definitely be checking out scales-tails! You are so lucky to have a shop like that near you, I doubt many of us can say the same .

Hillzi - I do worry about you sometimes!!

Phil - your 'pics ' was so predictable!!! Couldnt you come up with something more original!!!

xxx

n/a Posted - 31/12/2009 : 17:51:47
Okay.... gonna wait til the snake is a bit bigger and then go for this kinda pic then shall I?

http://minuet.dance.ohio-state.edu/~gallo54/images/words/snake/britney_snake.jpg

Trust me, the world isn't ready to see me like that!!!

Hillzi; I think you'll find a girl is more likely to give you untold nights of passion if you place the snake gently around her snake instead of 'throwing' Royals at her (although you might get lucky and find a gal who likes that kinda thing )

Thanks for the congrats guys. Am not now collecting the snake til January 3rd as the Faun isn't ready. There were stat issues (I'd ordered the wrong one from t'internet) now resolved but faun needs to reach perfect temp etc.

The best thing about Scales and Tails is that a) their advice is GREAT and b) they were more than happy to hold on to snakey for an extra couple of days til I'd got it exactly right (I find it really reassuring that my local Rep Shop is so clued up). Quick, shameless plug for them www.scales-tails.co.uk shop online!!

I'm just popping off to join TheRoyalPython now, taking BE's advice.

And Phil................tut tut tut

xx
hillzi Posted - 31/12/2009 : 17:17:33
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

pics

You have my email address Smoggy. :D

You had to

reptiledanny Posted - 31/12/2009 : 10:36:38
congrats, that was wat i was guna get wen i went to donny last year, a royal, but saw luna ad had to get her. the only non snake i will get unless i find a mate for her. next it's a male butter, a female ultramel het caramel, amel stripe het caramel and then a royal.

just out of interest how much are you payin for a pastel royal.
Kehhlyr Posted - 31/12/2009 : 00:42:33
pics

You have my email address Smoggy. :D
HannahB Posted - 30/12/2009 : 22:46:05
haha lol
on about snakes..maybe i should have pointed that out..
Blackecho Posted - 30/12/2009 : 22:36:01
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

Lucky bloke a snake and a steamy night.

quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

nice one!
look forwards to the pics of both

Are you sure Hannah? - We're not that sort of forum!
hillzi Posted - 30/12/2009 : 22:31:08
Haha hopefully I'll pick up some snake-mad bird and throw a royal at her everyday.
HannahB Posted - 30/12/2009 : 22:20:35
nice one!
look forwards to the pics of both
hillzi Posted - 30/12/2009 : 22:15:58
Lucky bloke a snake and a steamy night.
Blackecho Posted - 30/12/2009 : 21:42:12
See you on www.theroyalpython.co.uk soon
n/a Posted - 30/12/2009 : 21:28:55
Congratulations!
and LOL @ "But I won the day with my reasoned arguments and promise of untold nights of passion (!)."
xXx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000