The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Quick question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Twi Posted - 24/12/2009 : 12:47:03
Is it normal for a snake to go blue for near a week? Ginger went blue last Saturday so I decided not to feed her cause she'd probably shed in a few days and doesnt eat when shes blue. Anyway shes still blue, darker than saturday and blind as a bat. I'm a bit worried cause last time she shed she was blue for 3 days that faded to a normal colour then she shed a couple of days after this, now shes been blue for 6 days, she spends her time hiding between the cold and hot hides. Thought I would check if this is normal.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Twi Posted - 26/12/2009 : 19:00:01
Ok went home today to feed mouse and shes gone back to her normal colour so I'm guessing she'll shed next couple of days :3
gingerpony Posted - 25/12/2009 : 21:57:09
usually their eyes go milky for a day or 2 then clear (to varying degrees) then they usually shed within about a week, this time of year everything seems to slow down a bit so i wouldn't worry if it goes longer.
but throughout this time their appearance can actually look milky all over but how much it's noticeable can depend on the particular morph, or variation or a morph (and the keepers experience )
Twi Posted - 25/12/2009 : 16:46:02
lol thanks guys, I wanted to check cause I wasnt entirely sure how long they could stay blue there isnt a lot info on it online
n/a Posted - 25/12/2009 : 10:58:56
Slinky was blue for almost a week :)
xXx
matty18714 Posted - 24/12/2009 : 20:14:22
Its not common, but I wouldnt worry about it.
Twi Posted - 24/12/2009 : 20:01:10
o.o anyone?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000