The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Viv price

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hiper2009 Posted - 18/12/2009 : 17:38:04
Hi all i am going to buy a Viv Stack but wanted to know if this price range is not to expensive. Its a 3ft viv with 3 stacks. Click on the link below to view it.

http://www.reptiles.swelluk.com/reptile-supplies/vivariums-416/vivexotic-vivarium-stacks-1381/vivexotic-lx36-viv-stack-3-tier-ellmau-beech-159451.html

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hillzi Posted - 19/12/2009 : 15:33:47
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Dont know anything about viv stacks but just loved your edit! Wish I could manipulate my OH like that!

Didn't someone on here once before threaten to withhold 'wifely duties'.

tizzy
hiper2009 Posted - 19/12/2009 : 14:49:59
quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

Why don't you build them yourselves?

Its to much hassel to build my self and i want it looking good and not tacky haha so better buy one unless some one can make me one ill pay
Kehhlyr Posted - 19/12/2009 : 13:49:33
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Dont know anything about viv stacks but just loved your edit! Wish I could manipulate my OH like that!

Didn't someone on here once before threaten to withhold 'wifely duties'.
Kellog Posted - 19/12/2009 : 03:01:10
quote:

Edited to add that I may bite the bullet and do it anyway. Just aware that if something seems too good to be true it probably is. I'll convice my OH it's his idea to buy it and if it all goes t*ts up I can blame him

xxx
gmac Posted - 18/12/2009 : 23:09:43
bbsmog, i am possibly the most DIY incompetent person on the planet, but the one we built was very straightforward, and the cost of building the 4 viv stack, is cheaper than buying the 3 viv stack. Also only took about 3 hours building time in total.

I would definately encourage building your own, the satisfaction is well worth it.
n/a Posted - 18/12/2009 : 22:55:55
Funnily enough I showed my OH the pics of gmac's finished stack and he reckons he's been inspired to build one that will fit under the stairs in the new house. The idea of buying one is back-up for when the snakes are 4 foot long and he still hasn't got round to making one for me!! (I waited for 2 years for some shelving so I speak from experience ).

I'd make them myself but I'm not that safe with power tools and I love my snakes too much to inflict my carpentry on them .
Paulusworm Posted - 18/12/2009 : 22:35:04
Why don't you build them yourselves?
n/a Posted - 18/12/2009 : 22:27:39
quote:
Im scared to buy from it incase i get scammed i want to know if any one has bought from it ?

LOL...Ok,got a confession; that's exactly why I haven't bought them yet. Was waiting to see how it went for you .

Well bummer, looks like we'll have to scan the t'internet for reviews. x

Edited to add that I may bite the bullet and do it anyway. Just aware that if something seems too good to be true it probably is. I'll convice my OH it's his idea to buy it and if it all goes t*ts up I can blame him
hiper2009 Posted - 18/12/2009 : 21:42:32
quote:
Originally posted by bbsmog

Hi Hiper.

If you do decide to buy from homes4reptiles can you keep the forum posted? I've decided to buy from them around Easter next year when my two are big enough for vivs. I like the price but know next to nothing about the service quality so I'd be really interested to know how it goes for you.

Best of luck on your viv search xx

Im scared to buy from it incase i get scammed i want to know if any one has bought from it ?
n/a Posted - 18/12/2009 : 19:46:37
Hi Hiper.

If you do decide to buy from homes4reptiles can you keep the forum posted? I've decided to buy from them around Easter next year when my two are big enough for vivs. I like the price but know next to nothing about the service quality so I'd be really interested to know how it goes for you.

Best of luck on your viv search xx
hiper2009 Posted - 18/12/2009 : 18:02:03
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

there was an advert in prk a few months ago for a company that made viv stacks..
www.homes4reptiles.com

Thanks Hannah Seems a tiny bit cheaper then the link i posted
HannahB Posted - 18/12/2009 : 17:46:04
there was an advert in prk a few months ago for a company that made viv stacks..
www.homes4reptiles.com

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000