The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 I need Help with some thing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 16/11/2009 : 23:11:21
i no people are trying help but i showed a video and they are like what that stuff on the bottom its my first snake
and i love it to bit and i wont to care for it every single way
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SexyBear77 Posted - 17/11/2009 : 19:06:59
Plattsy- I know that I gave the most criticism, but I was only trying to be helpful, so I hope I haven't upset you!

As a good owner, everyone on here knows that you will want to learn all the best things for your snake. We all really care for snakes, and just want to make sure you dont end up with a problem. Please dont take what people have said the wrong way.
HannahB Posted - 17/11/2009 : 06:56:21
i remember when i got my first snake, i listened to the shop more than the people on here and came home with a massive viv (nearly 3ft long) and no stat, after a while i realised that the shop had more or less robbed me of extra money which i shouldnt have let happen, i saw that mont wasnt happy and when i moved him into the right housing (a large exo terra faun) with shredded paper, plenty of hides and the right temperature settings he really came out of his shell and is lovely now

we arent criticising you at all, we are just trying to help you with suggestions and ideas to make things easier for you and your snake, the reason we have suggested changing the substrate is because if a bit of that sand gets caught under one of snakeys scales it can cause serious damage to them and you definately wouldnt want that!
Kellog Posted - 17/11/2009 : 02:49:02
plattsy...any advise given on this forum is given with the care of your snake in mind because we all love our snakes just as you love yours, and we just want to help as much as possible. We are all still learning and need as much help and support as possible....which is what the forum is here for. Please dont take any comments as criticism....but just as help. And hopefully any comments made will explain why they have been made. We all know you love your snake...there is no doubt about that.

xxx
Kehhlyr Posted - 17/11/2009 : 00:20:02
We were only concerned, because substrate with small bits can easily be eaten without being noticed, and that can cause impaction and other problems as well.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000