The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Healthy weight to length ratio?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
inkiepixie Posted - 12/10/2009 : 11:39:49
I'm concerned Bella is getting a bit tubby; does anyone have a weight to length guide for corns so I can see if I'm overfeeding her? She weighs 43g but I haven't managed to get her to hold still long enough to measure her length yet
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Karl Posted - 14/10/2009 : 13:36:29
nowt wrong with the size of that one by the looks of those photos
SexyBear77 Posted - 13/10/2009 : 10:12:25
looks a lovely weight and very pretty snake!
HannahB Posted - 13/10/2009 : 09:20:49
quote:
Originally posted by inkiepixie

She is lovely She's calmed down a lot since we got her; she used to be so so skittish but she's so much better now. She never rests or curls up in your hands though: she's always up for an invetigation and is scarily inquisitive. Luna, on the other hand, will curl up quite happily and snooze in your hands. Funny how even snakes can have different personalities

out of my three Mont will venture off on his own anywhere..hes not too bothered, Liberty will tie you up in knots while trying to go in every direction at once and little Edison will curl up really tightly around a finger or hand and happily stay there for a while until he decides he wants to contrict another finger

i didnt believe it when people said they have different personalities but they definately do
inkiepixie Posted - 13/10/2009 : 09:09:42
Not sure how old she is devilsmistress but she's somewhere between eight months and a year. We got her at the beginning of May and her previous owner said he thought she was about four to six months old then, but to be honest I don't trust a word he says...

Thanks everyone. Phew!

She is lovely She's calmed down a lot since we got her; she used to be so so skittish but she's so much better now. She never rests or curls up in your hands though: she's always up for an invetigation and is scarily inquisitive. Luna, on the other hand, will curl up quite happily and snooze in your hands. Funny how even snakes can have different personalities
HannahB Posted - 13/10/2009 : 06:51:30
looks fine to me
lovely snakey
matty18714 Posted - 12/10/2009 : 22:33:40
Thats a fine wight.
devilsmistress Posted - 12/10/2009 : 22:26:16
How old is she? Missy weighs 41g and is nearly 4 months old! Karma is 3 weeks younger and is shorter and skinnyer than Missy, so just goes to show the extreems of snake growth in individuals.
Your snake looks about the same size as Missy
hiper2009 Posted - 12/10/2009 : 22:25:16
Looks in perfect health
lee2308 Posted - 12/10/2009 : 22:23:58
looks fine to me
inkiepixie Posted - 12/10/2009 : 22:14:35
OK, here's a few shots of her from this evening.

With the wife's hands (and, er, crotch ) for scale:

Sort of side shot:

A couple from above:

n/a Posted - 12/10/2009 : 17:15:40
never seen one before. maybe post a couple of pics hun xx
matty18714 Posted - 12/10/2009 : 16:09:41
Take a few pics of her (at least one from above).

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000