The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 shedding

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 30/09/2009 : 20:04:46
hi,
had my king snake for 12 days now and she is doing great. her eyes have gone cloudy and her skin dull so she is about to shed. how long will it take her to shed and what do i do about her feed at the weekend if she hasnt shed?
i know this is a corn snake and ive got a king snake but i rather have this forum

thanks mark
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 01/10/2009 : 09:46:14
Try the sister site to this one - http://www.thekingsnake.co.uk/ - it is just as friendly and welcoming and supportive as this one (cos its done by the same people) but for king snakes rather than corns. xxx
Chimp276 Posted - 30/09/2009 : 21:59:28
Erm if they are like corns then about a week i spose lol, but i have no experience with kings so dont trust me lol!!!
HannahB Posted - 30/09/2009 : 20:11:09
im thinking that it will be similar to corns so once her eyes have cleared up she should shed anywhere between the next 5-8 days maybe a bit longer though.. put some piccies up of her in the other reptiles section

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000