The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Not Eating

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 24/09/2009 : 18:59:41
Jessie has been inactive past few days, isn't in blue but is dull in colour and hasn't eaten her pinkie yet today...........I have left it in there for her on a bit of kitchen paper, its like she wants to eat it and changes her mind, she will sniff it all over, nudge it then go back and curl up again............I'm gonna leave the pinkie in all day and over night and if it hasn't gone by morning remove it, but I am worried (as she is new to me)she has eaten past 2 times I fed her, no problems.

So just wondering is it because shes due to shed?? Is she goin to shed from the description I gave?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 01/10/2009 : 10:08:59
That is fantastic tiggeroo. Another first - her first shed with you and you got to see it. It is amazing to watch, isnt it! xxx
n/a Posted - 28/09/2009 : 15:48:58
well she shed she did over the weekend and I was so happy because I got to see it as well :o) her 1st shed since we had her and too see it :o)
HannahB Posted - 27/09/2009 : 13:10:49
shes probably getting ready to shed - because of her having red eyes you probably missed the eyes turning cloudy but thats not unusual
SexyBear77 Posted - 25/09/2009 : 13:29:17
could well be due to shed, leave her be and just keep an eye on her.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000