The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 not again

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 22/09/2009 : 19:29:42
i fed isolde 3 days ago. I went to check on her today, and shes gone! i cant believe it, im having a terrible time first isis now isolde. she could have been gone since 3 days ago ive searched everywhere, going to try the pinkie in a bottle now. Just worried as shes so small and not so easy to find as isis and its rather cold in my house at the moment
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 01/10/2009 : 10:26:35
Has Isolde turned up yet Scorpioleah? xxx
HannahB Posted - 27/09/2009 : 17:20:13
got my fingers crossed you find your little escapee soon
n/a Posted - 27/09/2009 : 16:45:30
Any news on Isolde, Scorpioleah? Any signs of her?
n/a Posted - 24/09/2009 : 18:02:36
ive had my snakes for a year, and its only this last month they have escaped. You always thnk you have made it escape-proof and then this happens
Kellog Posted - 23/09/2009 : 02:37:55
Oh Scorpioleah, as if you hadnt been through enough with Isis! I do hope you find Isolde soon, at least you have the experience to know what to do and to also remain hopeful.

Bilbo - I am so sorry about your dad's snake....can't believe it has happened to him too. So glad he has you for support and help.

Agree with Abbie, there does seem to be a spate of escaping corns as the moment. Wonder why....or has it always been happening this much? xxx
n/a Posted - 22/09/2009 : 21:59:00
Good luck with finding Isolde! Hope she turns up safe and well soon.

Don't know whats going on at the moment but there seems to be a spate of escaping corns.
Bilbo Posted - 22/09/2009 : 21:28:27
good luck i know what its like when they get out. and i went over my dads today to see how hes corn is getting on and he went to feed her and she also has gone. i have put down water and a pinkie for him and put flour down where i think she could be so fingers crossed she is there and will come out for the pinkie. will be going over tomorrow to help look again.
n/a Posted - 22/09/2009 : 20:10:43
good luck xx
Remmy Posted - 22/09/2009 : 20:03:28
Good luck finding her
HannahB Posted - 22/09/2009 : 19:34:11
aw no!
just try everything you tried with isis and im sure you will find her got my fingers crossed for you x
n/a Posted - 22/09/2009 : 19:30:18
edit: thank you mod

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000