The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 moving vivs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 08/09/2009 : 09:21:41
I need to clean the floor around the vivs so am planning to put them in the hall for about 2 hours its ment to be warm this afternoon and i fed them sunday ...will they be ok to move?.( was sure where to put this post..sorry if in the wrong section)
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 08/09/2009 : 11:22:35
k ty
gingerpony Posted - 08/09/2009 : 11:02:31
they should be fine if they're 48 hours after a feed

don't know what your hall is like but ours is drafty!! might be worth covering their temporary accomodation over with a large towel or blanket?
n/a Posted - 08/09/2009 : 10:43:50
TY all ...no the hall doesnt get really cold and the weather is ment to be warm so it should stay at the same temp if not a little over.
lucifer Posted - 08/09/2009 : 10:40:07
A couple of hours without heat won't do any harm at all, they would have digested their meal by now so there shouldn't be any issue with that. Just keep an eye on them and the temperatures make sure it doesn't get too cold.
Kellog Posted - 08/09/2009 : 10:36:47
You know I am still only a newbie tilly but would have thought that if it was just for a few hours then it should be ok. Any way you could make sure they are off the floor and out of draughts? If you are worried you would cover their vivs with blankets to try and retain the heat. xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000