The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 unusual thing happened.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 28/08/2009 : 23:50:19
Just fed my snake. he ate it no prob and i put him back into his tank and then he dug himself into the sawdust material and hid there. was kinda funky lol anyone else seen this before with there snakes? or is Steve just a little weird :P
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HannahB Posted - 31/08/2009 : 14:18:18
mont loves burying himself in his shredded paper.. he never liked burying in the aspen though - hes fussy! haha
PunkAsF82 Posted - 29/08/2009 : 23:51:58
tartan used to have a whole network of tunnels she used to get around without being seen lol. the only tiem iever saw her was when she was feeding or if i was doing soemthing she found interesting
Kellog Posted - 29/08/2009 : 22:32:00
Kellog buries himself, almost to the point of disappearing which is something considering the size he is! He likes to create a back door to his hide and I have seen him come out the front go round and in the back until there is just this circle of snake around the hide! xxx
n/a Posted - 29/08/2009 : 21:54:14
Yeh he was burrowing above the heatmat. That thought crossed my mind so i put to stat up a touch. its prob fine but it was just kinda funny trying to see his pitiful attempt at hiding himself haha
meggi Posted - 29/08/2009 : 14:58:46
ye itz fine , tobasco duz it , its just cuz they no there vunrable wen just eaten lol

http://yfrog.com/3t10016972j

gingerpony Posted - 29/08/2009 : 13:33:24
was he burrowing in the aspen above the heatmat? if so he might need the stat turning up a little bit
BlueTongueDan Posted - 29/08/2009 : 12:37:04
Yep, Thats the only thing my Sand Boa ever does
But yes, My corn used to burrow when I had him on aspen
Remmy Posted - 29/08/2009 : 11:40:35
It is normal for corns to burrow, mine do it all the time. Tynan normally disappears in one spot and pokes his head out at the opposite end of the viv.
n/a Posted - 29/08/2009 : 04:20:16
Yeh man i ment aspen, couldn mind the name! Cheers
solid Posted - 29/08/2009 : 00:49:10
i hope you mean aspen not sawdust. but yes its quite normal for snakes to burrow, specialy young ones

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000