The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 i have 200 pounds to spend on a viv

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 18/07/2009 : 19:03:44
i have a vivarium itself now so my snakie can go up to its adult sized viv so thats all done but...i want the best things in there possible which will show edwin off the best and keep him the happiest and healthiest. so what thermostat what heat mat what lighting etc etc...rely need help. can you please help me here as i am really unsure. i have around 200 pounds to spend all together
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 18/07/2009 : 20:57:48
quote:
Originally posted by punumbear

getting the *best * stuff there is dont mean hes gonna be a happy bunny..its making the most of the knowledge u have and putting tht to the best use for his needs tht will make him a jolly snake.. ya can have a £30 hide thinking its u doing ya best but the snake could be proper peeved, put half a plastic piping in tht costs pence n because snake is nice n cosey n hide touches all sides.. then he be happy bunny. so as per its more husbandry n common sense than how much dollar ya can spend on top dogs kit.

Well said and totaly agree with you Punumbear !
punumbear Posted - 18/07/2009 : 20:30:08
getting the *best * stuff there is dont mean hes gonna be a happy bunny..its making the most of the knowledge u have and putting tht to the best use for his needs tht will make him a jolly snake.. ya can have a £30 hide thinking its u doing ya best but the snake could be proper peeved, put half a plastic piping in tht costs pence n because snake is nice n cosey n hide touches all sides.. then he be happy bunny. so as per its more husbandry n common sense than how much dollar ya can spend on top dogs kit.
Dazzetski Posted - 18/07/2009 : 19:44:54
I'm new to corns, but I feel the same, the set-up I've for my Royals is Ceramic heater, dimmer stat, guard from reptiles-inc, exo terra hides & water bowls, orchid bark, wood & plastic plants. They seem happy enough
hiper2009 Posted - 18/07/2009 : 19:21:56
Lucky snakie you could get a nice viv with set up for like 140 you dont have to spend the whole 200.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000