The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 tic tacs bad timing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 15/07/2009 : 23:07:59
so everytime my snakes has a "bathroom break" its always when shes out of her tank in the bath, on a towel, and was taking some pics the night and she went very still was chuffed so started taking some snaps and i look back and yes shes taking a dump on my bed but never when shes being handled, only when shes on something else, anyone else have a snake that wont go in the viv, and what can i do about it if anything?
i could try leaving her alone till shes been but its like 6 days after feeding, shes a right wee pain in the...
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 20/07/2009 : 19:23:07
Now that I think about it Kellog is fairly regular, if I can judge it after 3 feeds and only 2 handles since feeds (as he fed today). Both times he happily deposited on me the first time I handled him after feeding him. Seems to only do the one proper poo after feeding, never find anything extra in the viv. Is that normal? xxx
n/a Posted - 20/07/2009 : 14:58:59
Gorgeous is like clockwork, feeds on Sunday, poo's on Wedenesday, never fails!
inkiepixie Posted - 20/07/2009 : 10:25:46
quote:
Originally posted by Tizzy

Mine usually poo 2 seconds after i put them back in to a freshly cleaned viv, little darlings!

Bella's good at that too. She especially likes to use her freshly filled water bowl as a toilet. *sigh*
n/a Posted - 17/07/2009 : 11:14:52
Mine's te same. She'll only ever poo when im holding her or when she's in the bath. Luckily ive learnt to read the signs so that now when she starts pooing i can hold her away from me slightly.
janeann10uk Posted - 17/07/2009 : 06:43:04
Ive had my butter take a dump all down my work clothes ! Thinks the same of them as i do lol Couldnt believe the noise he made tho !
HannahB Posted - 16/07/2009 : 23:20:38
*touch wood* i havent been pooped on yet.. but i have only fed Mont once since getting him..
you watch next time hes been fed he'll poop on me now ive put this.. lol
cherry-milkshake Posted - 16/07/2009 : 22:46:28
quote:
Originally posted by Tizzy

Mine usually poo 2 seconds after i put them back in to a freshly cleaned viv, little darlings!

lol, I could just hear the tone of your voice as you typed that through gritted teeth!
Tizzy Posted - 16/07/2009 : 20:53:32
n/a Posted - 16/07/2009 : 10:45:41
I been lucky so far every time aggie has been out its been done on the floor or when i got my head in the viv ....One day i will be caught lol
punumbear Posted - 16/07/2009 : 09:59:20
warmth of the water and the stroking relaxing motion of them being handled is gonna stimulate them to go for a pooh/wee.. its the same as with lil kids if they are constipated warm bath and rubbing of the stomach always seemed to help wake up the urge to go.. same with these guys i have found with my big corn that a few mins chillin on a couple of towels on my bed relaxing having a stroke i get to his tail and just stoke on top and below it because of the firm downward rubbing.. he is guaranteed to go everytime.Havent quite figured out my royal pooh n wee pattern yet as shes being a right royal pain in the toosh.. but ill sort her. :O)
n/a Posted - 16/07/2009 : 01:16:38
Yep, that makes sense,lol, but never mind, bedding and baths can all be washedThat's the charm of the corn snake. (I'm sure that used to be the other way round)SNAKE CHARMER!!! Oh well, it is 1:16am, and I am supposed to be up in about 5hrs!
sexychef Posted - 15/07/2009 : 23:30:50
i think you will find they only poo when active so when are they going to be most active why of course while being handled or in a bath.
cherry-milkshake Posted - 15/07/2009 : 23:29:04
Hehe, I got one on my leg the other day - thanks Tia!
n/a Posted - 15/07/2009 : 23:10:12
Must be one of those nights. GB just poo'd on my brand new quilt cover, eeewwww
n/a Posted - 15/07/2009 : 23:09:53
I think she likes you

... it's really a little prezzie.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000