The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 'Excited' male snake?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Falice Posted - 10/06/2013 : 20:49:24
So Trevor is doing his sexy glass dancing and not eating as he's looking a lady. I had him out for a wander around the living room a minute ago and he secreted some errr .... white/cream gooey liquid, is this the sign of an 'excited' male snakey? and it was definitely not wee/poo.

I'm just wondering if it's normal or not as I've never seen him do it before.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Falice Posted - 13/06/2013 : 21:52:13
Hahaha I think he loves me a bit too much lol! Dirty little thing. I never had him sexed but I guess he's just proved to me that he really is a boy!
Foxtrotsierra Posted - 13/06/2013 : 08:01:07
Ahh, the joys of having a female snake, I don't have to worry about this happening . I just hope that she was sexed correctly otherwise I am in for a shock!

Trevor definitely loves you to bits!
Moppet Posted - 12/06/2013 : 17:25:49
Yuck. Apollo has calmed down a lot now, but in the middle of his silly season he used to start doing the twitchy thing whilst being handled and that was the cue to put him back sharpish because unpleasant things happened if I didn't...
Sammysnake Posted - 11/06/2013 : 21:27:29
You can love your owner, just don't LUUUURVE your owner .
smart bunny Posted - 11/06/2013 : 21:17:29
Ewwww lol - your snakey lurves you :P
Falice Posted - 11/06/2013 : 16:09:51
hahaha. Well I'm glad it's normal then. When he did it my OH was like "OH MY GOD THAT'S DISGUSTING! PUT HIM BACK NOW" It was pretty hillarious, I was just sat there laughing.
But I had to ask just to check it was what I thought it was.
Kellog Posted - 11/06/2013 : 08:03:49
Poor snake Witchy, it wasn't his fault . Kellog once did it to my son. He asked what it was, I told him and I don't think I've ever seen him move so fast ! Kellog was virtually thrown at me and he rushed to scrub off the offending 'deposit' .

I must admit that it doesn't bother me, a snake's got to do what a snake's got to do .

Xxx
witchy Posted - 11/06/2013 : 00:07:33
Our 2 year old male did that to my arm twice recently- so everyone else handles him & I'm restricting my cuddles to the girls only until after silly season.
lotabob Posted - 10/06/2013 : 23:47:34
Poor fella has a thing for carpets of the non python variety.
Kellog Posted - 10/06/2013 : 20:51:49
Totally normal Alice ....just a side-effect of an excited male, as happens in all species .

Xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000