The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 delay to Albion moving viv date

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
andria2013 Posted - 18/05/2013 : 10:55:53
I was waiting on getting the sealer for viv , it didnt come when I was expecting , the new digi thermometers didnt come either , they due next week now . so Im thinkn best wait another week , so date been moved bk to 1 1/2 weeks so everything is here and set up properly working etc . :( water bowl here , heat mat wood branches , substrate , hide , plants , light holder , everything is just sitting here. ready .. . cant wait to sort Robins viv out tho . i got same decor for robins n albions vivs , robin,n albion like climbing up the plant at side so thought the rope wud be good for them , Robin digested that chick very nicely btw just thought id add that . they coming on treats , theyre progress can only get better being seperated soon .
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 03/06/2013 : 23:11:12
Oh dear, you really aren't having much luck . Glad everything is nearly ready for Albion's move. As long as all the important stuff is done then you can 'pretty it up' later .

Xxx
andria2013 Posted - 03/06/2013 : 22:25:38
well it will come as a surprise lol , but now my lamp holder gone n broke :( waiting on new 1 then everything is complete, and albion will be in . everything else can be put in later , extra plants etc..
Hissyfit Posted - 02/06/2013 : 14:39:05
Looking good
Kellog Posted - 02/06/2013 : 08:07:18
That's so good to see Andria . Well done!

Xxx
andria2013 Posted - 01/06/2013 : 20:03:21
aLBIONS viv is half ready , not long and it will be moving date :)

andria2013 Posted - 29/05/2013 : 15:42:25
yh im going there tomorrow . get him moved in next week hopefully
Hissyfit Posted - 29/05/2013 : 11:41:27
You can get sealant from Pets at Home for £5, save you waiting any longer
Kellog Posted - 29/05/2013 : 09:26:16
I think getting the sealant yourself is a good idea....you are having such bad luck with deliveries.

I'm glad you can see a difference in Robin and I'm sure that Albion will begin to improve once he's moved.

Xxx
andria2013 Posted - 28/05/2013 : 13:44:58
sealant not come yet :( so still held up . ive got most of the other things but nothing i cant replace with sumthing else until they come . gunna get give me refund n im gunna go and get it myself .
robin looking abit better now start to fatten up . albion he still tiny but hopefully wil pick up more when moved
Kellog Posted - 24/05/2013 : 12:22:31
I hope the sealant has come by now Andria, and you have been able to get started on Albion's viv.

Well done for taking the vinyl wood off of the heatmats. A lot of us put something over our heatmats, I use vinyl slate....but I don't staple it down. It shows what a bad state the viv was in, with mould growing .

I'm really looking forward to seeing pics of both vivs when you've finished them ....and, of course, them being separated !!

Xxx
andria2013 Posted - 20/05/2013 : 12:04:02
my thermometers came , my handles came today , still waiting on the sealer grrr .so I can finish settings up . ive gotta go getcable clips, coat hanger hooks, to hold the rope and bendable vines , for both of the vivs, grrr, its anooying tho, cos everything sitting there waiting for the sealer to come, once that comes I can get started on getting it all together, thankyou for the linkto the topic about setting up, gave me sum good ideas. I have like ivy plants to wrap around the vines and rope , , they have been more active in the viv the last day I remove the vinyl wood that was covering the heatmats , i put thermometers in make sure of the heat . it is all fine . 29.6 on both heatmats , the previous owner had stapled down the wood over the heatmats and was near mouldy underneath it , glad I toke them up .
Kellog Posted - 20/05/2013 : 08:35:30
I like the sound of your plans Andria, especially 'pimping up' Robin's viv as well....can't have him feeling left out This topic on Setting up an adult corn snake - My 101 shows how to attach vines in a viv, so might be helpful.

Definitely NOT a good time for you to have stopped smoking , but keep reminding yourself of the money you're saving and how you can spend it on Robin and Albion....and a new member of your snake family, when the time comes . Well done for doing it . It WILL be worth it, I promise.

Xxx
andria2013 Posted - 18/05/2013 : 18:36:10
wat makes it worse is I just stopped smoking , grrr and this on top of it is driving me crazy aghhh
andria2013 Posted - 18/05/2013 : 18:35:40
I got near enuf the same things for robins viv as I did for albion . dont see why 1 shud get spoilt and other 1 not lol. gunna move 1 of the decor out of robins n albions viv at the moment to put into Albions new 1 . yeh its frustrating , but atleast I know it will happen soon . will give me more time to plan how to put this rope up and im getting a big branch for Robin too. that way he will have the branch to climb to get to the rope as well. I cant wait for them to get to what they should be . and then I know they are healthy and comfortable , then I can plan for a new member to my snake family lol. im not rushing it tho lol
herriotfan Posted - 18/05/2013 : 12:13:20
How annoying for you.
It will be worth the wait though in the end.
Kellog Posted - 18/05/2013 : 11:17:02
I am sorry Andria, it must be so frustrating for you . But just focus on the fact that it IS going to happen and it's better that everything is set up and working properly before you move Albion than moving him too soon. I know you want them separated, but this delay isn't your fault and it WILL happen.

That's a great idea about the rope, as they both like to climb . I'm glad that you've got new stuff for Robin's viv as well.

It's also good to hear that he digested the chick ok. You are right, they are coming on well....and that's down to you ....don't forget that.

Xxx
Sta~ple Posted - 18/05/2013 : 11:09:03
That sucks :( I know the feeling though, just feels like a pain to be waiting on a few bits to get going. They are very lucky snakes though :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000