The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 The biggest Corn?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Welshlamb Posted - 19/04/2013 : 21:06:04
Thought I'd spark up a topic, I expect this to gain some big heat (if not epic FAIL). Not that it's important at all. But it would be interesting to learn, who at the forum has the biggest corn.

If you believe it's you post your best picture and the measurements.

Go... Go.... GO!
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AcidicAngel Posted - 30/04/2013 : 15:32:35
Thought I'd refresh this and update on Cereus as I got pictures of him next to a tape measure. He's all crinkled up as he wouldn't straighten out due to the cats but here's him nearly reaching 5ft crinkled up. I'd guess at he's probably grown an inch or so if he'd actually lay straight lol.

No updates on Sakana as she's in a mood today and in her vermiculite hide again.
Welshlamb Posted - 23/04/2013 : 14:07:01
Wow beautiful snakes!
andria2013 Posted - 22/04/2013 : 19:00:10
ROBIN IS 6ft 2in 635g
andria2013 Posted - 22/04/2013 : 17:59:28
Robin is 6ft 2in and is 4yrs old.
Welshlamb Posted - 21/04/2013 : 12:31:00
quote:
Originally posted by AcidicAngel

quote:
Originally posted by Welshlamb

Two amazing snakes. Can see how big against that log. What substrate have you got cereus on? Does it allow tunnelling?

Sakana is on dried peat and mini beech chips and hates tunneling anyway lol. Cereus is on mini beech chips and does like to tunnel and is constantly half under the substrate. I have to hunt for him normally because he blends in.

Ok cool. May look into changing subs for my two.
AcidicAngel Posted - 21/04/2013 : 12:13:40
quote:
Originally posted by Welshlamb

Two amazing snakes. Can see how big against that log. What substrate have you got cereus on? Does it allow tunnelling?

Sakana is on dried peat and mini beech chips and hates tunneling anyway lol. Cereus is on mini beech chips and does like to tunnel and is constantly half under the substrate. I have to hunt for him normally because he blends in.
Dancross0 Posted - 21/04/2013 : 09:25:46
Plissken at 60"

His last shed. I'm 6'1" for reference.

Moppet Posted - 20/04/2013 : 14:17:40
quote:
Originally posted by mjpeters

Lovely rich reds-nothing'normal'if you ask me,pretty gorgeous .
Sorry but all our corns are little 'uns

Thanks I think she's gorgeous too but I am a bit biased...
Welshlamb Posted - 20/04/2013 : 08:27:20
AcidicAngel Posted - 19/04/2013 : 23:38:51
Well I have my big girl Sakana - Hypo PH Anery, Lavender ~ Weighs in at 700g now and 5'6" at last measurement. Not that I expect she's grown any more as she's 7 years old this year.

(sorry for the picture not technically being a full body picture but this was in a 3ft viv and taken from one end to the other)

Now for Cereus who's smaller. He's a Butter with no known hets ~ Weighs 736g and is 5'2" at last measurement. Once again, not that I expect him to have grown since he's 5 years old now.

(once again, sorry about the picture. In a 3ft viv the hide is bigger than it looks but it is a corner one so looks smaler)

There we go
mjpeters Posted - 19/04/2013 : 23:10:44
Lovely rich reds-nothing'normal'if you ask me,pretty gorgeous .
Sorry but all our corns are little 'uns
Welshlamb Posted - 19/04/2013 : 22:37:04
Nice one for getting it started Moppet. Lovely looking snake
Moppet Posted - 19/04/2013 : 22:30:39
Ahahaha, not me but I'll get it started. My little 5 yr old normal, Kali. 3 ft 9 and 330g (when not gravid like she is atm). Biggest in length or biggest in weight? Not that Kali is going to do well in either category haha.

My pretty little girly.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000