The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 RUBs - silly qu

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Freddiesmum Posted - 26/08/2012 : 18:59:41
hey guys. i currently feed Freddie in the little plastic tub i got him in.

in a couple of weeks i will be picking up Oscar, who is considerably bigger than Freddie at 3years old haha! I have looked at RUBs on internet, and it's all measured in litres. What size of RUB would you say i should get to feed an adult in? (around 4ft at a guess)

In fact, do you feed adults in RUBs? Advice would be good thanks!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Freddiesmum Posted - 26/08/2012 : 23:14:09
thanks for the advice. really busy this week so no time to pop to shops,but will have a look at that website thanks! I'll be feeding outside the viv.....no particular reason,other than I worry about the aspen. just my preference :-)
paulie78 Posted - 26/08/2012 : 21:39:08
If hes a good 4ft then you probably want to go straight ahead and buy a 50litre rub as thats what most keepers keep their adults in wether or not you choose to feed in the rub is personal preference doesnt seem to make any difference to my lot at all
Donnie Posted - 26/08/2012 : 20:34:51
If you go on the really usefull box website they put the dimensions of the RUBs (listed in litres) on there
lupi lou Posted - 26/08/2012 : 19:41:50
we feed the ones at work in plastic tool boxes think they are a meduim size box. if you go into home bargans ect you can pick up a tube there and judge what size you need. am no good when it comes to liters and tubs lol. its up to you wherether you feed in a RUB or in the viv just need to ensure if you do feed in the viv they dont injest any substrate.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000