The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 To handle or not..

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lozzy Posted - 24/08/2012 : 17:36:37
Hey guys,

So i moved Star into her LX36 about a week and half ago and everything is set up perfectly with correct temps, plenty of cover etc but my question is Star has gone from being a very active, constantly out, climbing snakey to never leaving her hide, im sure this is just her settling in again but i wanted to check i should leave her no handling until she settled and back out and about again?

Basically just wanted a cuddle and she can be a bit strikey so didnt want her to revert back but of course her not being stressed is more important

Thanks
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lozzy Posted - 24/08/2012 : 18:03:32
Having taken lupi's advice, i just got her out and i know understand why i haven't seen her...she is very very blue bless her was a little surprised as i thought it would be at least another 2/3 weeks before she would be due a shed but very happy it isn't stress so im sure she will be out exploring again soon, she was also a delight to get out which was a very nice change [:}] very happy owner over here
Lozzy Posted - 24/08/2012 : 17:44:09
Thanks i forgot to add she has fed absolutely fine in that time and i thought maybe it would get her confidence up again, probably me being silly tho
lupi lou Posted - 24/08/2012 : 17:42:46
you should be ok if she has had a week and a half to settle, give it a go and see how she reacts, she'll soon let you know if she needs more time to settle.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000