The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 5 new baby corns

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lillylau Posted - 23/08/2012 : 19:06:18
I am going on saturday to collect 5 new baby corns. I have been told that these snakes are fussy feeders and I think they are being force fed at the min. I have been reading alot about this how to get the pinkies smelling like tuna ect. I have also been reading how to forec feed. These are going to be a good project for me and my hubby has kept snakes for years so I have a bit of help, but I a sure I will be on here alot over the next year or so. I will post pictures when I get them settled in. If any one has any advice on feeding or goodways to settle them in I would be more than happy to get some advice. Thanks
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Moppet Posted - 23/08/2012 : 22:23:21
Good luck with the little ones
Ell Posted - 23/08/2012 : 21:04:29
I hope you have the best of luck with them, let us know how it goes :)
kev 5 Posted - 23/08/2012 : 20:13:02
hope it all goes well. i've been assist feeding 4 hatchlings, one has started eating on her own now. would be better if someone with experience of force feeding can show you how it's done in person. it can be stressful and take months to get them eating on their own. let us know how you get on

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000