The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 haha I've been bitten for the first time!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
viraleye Posted - 12/08/2012 : 13:52:25
My baby bloodred had pooped so needed to clean him, moved his hide and he's in blue!

I had no choice but to get him out so picked him up and he did his usual tail whipping and proceeded to poo everywhere!

Then he decided to carry on tail whipping and locked onto my thumb! I gotta say, I hardly even felt it! It was more the shock of him actually doing it that got me the most
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jenn Posted - 13/08/2012 : 00:16:39
basically I describe it like velcro, thats what it feels like. now my moms Ball Python has bit me a few times, thats like a few pin *****s, leaves a little serrated mark from each of the little teeth.
Moppet Posted - 12/08/2012 : 22:31:04
Yup, ditto. They have a nasty kick too.

Weirdly enough, I think a mouse has the worst bite. They sting for weeks afterwards and if they manage to chomp on something important, tendons and whatnot it can swell up badly too. Plus you don't get any sympathy from a mouse bite, people tend to laugh at your heavily bandaged+swollen hand when they realise it was 'only a mouse' that did it.
viraleye Posted - 12/08/2012 : 22:23:36
I've been bitten by a donkey.... that hurts a lot!!
Moppet Posted - 12/08/2012 : 22:18:36
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

quote:
Originally posted by Moppet

both my boys are far too chilled to be bothered with that

The famous last words of a person about to be bitten.

Hehe, yeah I was maybe tempting fate a bit with that. I've been bitten/nipped by almost everything else...mice, rats, guinea pigs, rabbits, cat, dog, horse, pig, iguana, monkey, penguin...the list goes on and on. Never by a snake though...I'm curious as to what it is like tbh.
viraleye Posted - 12/08/2012 : 22:08:04
I hope it's the last time... I don't think it will be though!!

And you have Got to get bitten. Its such a weird feeling!
lotabob Posted - 12/08/2012 : 21:59:35
quote:
Originally posted by Moppet

both my boys are far too chilled to be bothered with that

The famous last words of a person about to be bitten.

I've been head butted a few times by my lot, bitten by a few hatchies, a Tarantula bit my finger nail blocked its assault, I have been bitten by just about every bit of livefood going and then my personal favourite, bitten by an Adder. The most painful bite of them all (with the exception of the bad reaction to the Adder bite that tried to make my leg fall off a few times) was a beetle grub, that savage beast really got me good, though I later pulled out its mandibles and gave it to Sam who turned it into a ball of white powder.
Moppet Posted - 12/08/2012 : 21:48:43
Glad it's not just me Makes me feel a bit better.
Swigpig Posted - 12/08/2012 : 21:30:55
Yeah im looking forward to getting bit as well lol
Ell Posted - 12/08/2012 : 21:02:43
They arn't very good at biting are they? :P
Hamsters however.....
Moppet Posted - 12/08/2012 : 18:59:20
That's good in a way, at least you don't need to worry about being bitten anymore. I haven't been bitten yet, both my boys are far too chilled to be bothered with that. I'm weirdly looking forward to it so that I don't need to wonder what it is like... Maybe girlies will be more inclined to have a chomp. Haha.
Okeetee Mick Posted - 12/08/2012 : 18:34:20
Bet it won't be the last time
viraleye Posted - 12/08/2012 : 15:00:59
Not a scratch! It wasn't even a pinch, it was more the shock of him doing it!
Donnie Posted - 12/08/2012 : 14:44:56
Did you make it out of A & E without stitches? See, you were worried about nothing the other day :)
coxymk2 Posted - 12/08/2012 : 14:32:00
Another maneater lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000