The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 First Corn coming tomorrow

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Leeballleeball Posted - 10/08/2012 : 11:14:04

First of all id like to say hello to everyone,

Getting my first corn tomorrow, cant wait

the guy im getting it from is a rescue and thinks the snake maybe 2-3 years old.

My little girl was holding a corn the other day and after seeing here with it i had to buy one for her.

Gonna call her Garfield i think, (not sure if its a boy or girl)

Can anyone recommend some good LED lights that i could use and where to buy from?

Also if anyone can recommend a supply shop for me, not bothered about ordering online but im in Bracknell near Reading if that helps

thanks alot

lee
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jenn Posted - 13/08/2012 : 00:18:52
He/She is purty! Welcome
Okeetee Mick Posted - 12/08/2012 : 15:18:39
No problem mate, even at £30 I think the effect you get is well worth it.
Donnie Posted - 12/08/2012 : 09:34:32
quote:
Originally posted by Okeetee Mick

Welcome to the forum, SPS is your best bet. As Donnie for the LEDs, I think this this the link he meant to give you http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00202324/, have them in all my vivs.

Cheers Mick, that was the link I was meant to post
I did it from my phone when I was out and when I first found it I thought bugger I just payed £30 for mine and they are only £20 online. I should look a bit more carefully next time, at least I know now I payed the right price
Okeetee Mick Posted - 12/08/2012 : 08:49:18
Welcome to the forum, SPS is your best bet. As Donnie for the LEDs, I think this this the link he meant to give you http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00202324/, have them in all my vivs.
a33272 Posted - 11/08/2012 : 21:14:42
Tbh depending on what you need I'd just order it from surrey pet supplies. They will be cheaper than alot of hi street shops an delivery not that much.

Welcome too. :-)
Lozzy Posted - 11/08/2012 : 20:09:07
Hi and welcome, gorgeous snake! {:)]

Sorry cant help with anywhere local:{
Moppet Posted - 10/08/2012 : 18:02:41
Welcome. Beautiful snake
lupi lou Posted - 10/08/2012 : 17:59:34
hi and welcome, lovely looking snake
coxymk2 Posted - 10/08/2012 : 17:39:49
Hello and welcome
Hissyfit Posted - 10/08/2012 : 15:41:08
Hi and welcome Lovely new addition, first of many I bet
Donnie Posted - 10/08/2012 : 14:23:59
I knew it wouldn't be long Auld
The white ones are great lights but if you want lights that you can change the colour of they do some called dioder. They are more expensive but at night look great.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00119419/

Edit; hello and welcome
Auld Baldy Posted - 10/08/2012 : 13:39:45
At the risk of being accused of earning a commission or boosting shares, I can recommend the Ledberg LED strip from IKEA. I have 6 sets fitted.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/search/?query=LEDBERG 3-piece lighting strip set white
Rosalie Posted - 10/08/2012 : 13:27:35
Hi! beautiful snake your getting, love the name too I'v only had Rosalie a week and the whole thing has been fascinating, my children love holding her too, it's definately addictive i'm already thinking of getting another hope all goes well tomorrow, your little girl must be very excited, I don't use lighting either but sure someone will come along and help
Ell Posted - 10/08/2012 : 11:30:07
Heya and welcome to the forum!

Thats a pretty corn your getting, congrats ^^

I can't help with the lights as mine don't have any, they get natural light from the window but hopefully someone else will pop along soon with some info :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000