The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Im loveing being a snake keeper

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Swigpig Posted - 29/06/2012 : 18:12:57
Just got home from work and handled my snake for 10 minutes or so and he seem very relaxed about it all its only the second time ive handled i thought he was due to shed cos on monday or sunday his eys looked blue but now there not.he does look a little dull though.and he still hasent eaten allthough he looks fine he hasent pooped ether and i havent even seen him drink is he ok? Im gonn post some photos of the handleing session if i can work out how to do it lol
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Swigpig Posted - 02/07/2012 : 10:29:30
Yeah i think imgonna try that method next as he hasent eaten for a month now:-(
343guiltyspark Posted - 01/07/2012 : 07:19:33
We feed Orlando by scenting the mouse with a chick thigh. I don't know if that will work with all snakes though.
Swigpig Posted - 30/06/2012 : 09:10:00
Well try a feed again last night but still no sucsess and i brained the pinkie wot shall i do now ?
lotabob Posted - 29/06/2012 : 23:56:23
It doesn't get boring. Always something going on, specially if you end up with a couple (which happens).
Swigpig Posted - 29/06/2012 : 21:42:37
Ok i think im gonna try a feed ive just sorted out the rub new paper towel fresh water and another ten minutes handleing which snakie seamed to enjoy was calm at first just sat on my hand then got faster and faster lol wish me luck for my feed:-)
ScalySituation Posted - 29/06/2012 : 20:43:52
yerp that needs a change :)

attempt a feed by all means, some will eat straight after a shed, some need a day to gain their energy back
Swigpig Posted - 29/06/2012 : 20:42:23
Woo hoo just got in and snakie has shed but knocked his water bowl getting the skin out shall i move him and put new paper towl substrate in and feed him or just leave him be?
ScalySituation Posted - 29/06/2012 : 19:27:45
this is what lupi is refering to http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14057 :)

snakes rule. end of.
lupi lou Posted - 29/06/2012 : 19:26:20
8 usually sheds about 3 days after blue and he often save up a smelly poo to go with the fresh shed!! theres a sticky in the photo section which gives a step by step guide to posting photos :-)
scottishbluebird Posted - 29/06/2012 : 18:30:13
He is fine, they go clear after blue, some dont feed or poop till shed, will shed in the next 10 days ish, kellogs is slow to shed after going clear!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000