The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Quick question on feeding

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lozzy Posted - 28/06/2012 : 11:40:19
So its Orions feeding day and was just taking his fuzzies out the freezer and I have 2 very small ones (almost pinky size) would I be right to feed him these two today instead of his usual one because these are so small?

I took a picture of one against a normal fuz:

Thanks guys
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lozzy Posted - 28/06/2012 : 14:07:20
Right got home and decided the fluffs had defrosted too much to refreeze so tried offering them both, well he snatched both of them basically as soon as he saw them lol and now I have a very happy looking snake with a definate mousey bump sitting in his warm hide with his head poking out looking at me like 'thanks mum, yum yum!' So think it went well and ill put him back on his 1 normal sized fluff a week, next feed.

Thanks for all your advice tho guys, put my mind at ease:)
smart bunny Posted - 28/06/2012 : 12:04:03
Or save the really small ones for just as he is sbout to go up a size - that way you could give him a normal fuzzy plus a small one for a couple of weeks before moving up? Up to you :)
newsnakekeeper Posted - 28/06/2012 : 11:49:47
Looking at the size of the 2 small ones you could try and see if he take both of them may just take the one then go for the other fuzzies after that. As you know all snakes are differnt can only try. If he dont show intret in them then just go for the normal size fuzzies

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000